Chapter 5 (Third Person)

Word count: 1552 words.

It had been 2 weeks since Mochizuki -Y/N- went missing. Even though her crow hadn't announced her death yet, many thought she was dead. Sakura hadn't slept well for those 2 weeks.

'What's the point of a search party if we haven't heard anything at all from Mochizuki? She must be dead but now.'

'Please don't say such things about Mochizuki-san like that, Iguro-san.'

'Calm down Kocho, don't get mad at him, he's got a point.'

'I didn't ask you, Shinazugawa.'

The Pillars were all fighting about whether -Y/N- was still alive or not. Shinobu, Mitsuri and Giyuu thought that -Y/N- was still alive, because she was a strong and hardworking Hashira. Obanai, Muichiro, Tengen and Gyomei thought that unfortunately, she had died. Sakura and Sanemi were the only ones Neutral.

'I'm telling you, she was probably fighting an Uppermoon and lost!'

'Iguro-san, how could you think that? -Y/N- Chan is such a strong and hardworking person! She can't be dead!'

'Mitsuri calm down, you're going to cry-'

'I'm sorry Kanroji-san!' Obanai shouted out.

'As much as I hate to admit it, I believe that Mochizuki is dead.'

'I flamboyantly agree with you Gyomei-san! I hate to admit it too, but no Pillar has ever went missing for that long without dying in the end.' Said the Retired Uzui Tengen.

'I'll forget all of this anyway, so I agree with Gyomei-san and Uzui.'

'Tokito-kun, you too?!' Mitsuri said.

This was too overwhelming for Sakura. All of a Sudden, Sakura burst into tears. Cold tears were flowing down her cheeks as she screamed out, 'Everyone, please just stop screaming and Arguing!!'

Everyone looked at Sakura in shock as the tears were pouring out of her eyes.

'Why? Why.. WHY? WHY!!!'

In a blink of an eye, Sakura had disappeared.

'I better go talk to her..' and Sanemi too, in a blink of an eye, vanished.

The Pillars sat next to one another were in disbelief.

'Wow.. I didn't know that Ibara could cry.' Obanai stated.

'Her cry of despair sounded painful. You could hear it in her voice.' Tengen added.

'She must be very hurt that her best friend has been missing for more than 2 weeks.'

'I agree, Kocho.'

'Oh, So you finally speak Tomioka-san?'

'...'

I never remembered much about my childhood, but now that -Y/N- had went missing, it all came back to me.

Sakura was a beautiful young girl. She was very sweet and kind, but also clever. Her parents loved her so much, and she loved them more than anything in the whole world. Even though she loved to play outside, she couldn't play outside in the day with her Father. He had a rare condition that didn't let him go out in the sun. Her Mother had brown hair, green eyes, and wore a white kimono. Her Father had black hair, grey eyes, and wore a brown kimono.

They always helped me out, when I needed their help. They were so supportive of me, and supported me for everything I did. This was called Love.

I remember that I had 3 other siblings. 1 sister and 2 brothers. Ibara Takeshi, Ibara Yasei, and Ibara Yuna. My two brothers were twins, and looked a lot alike. They had Black hair, Grey Eyes, and both wore blue kimonos. Yuna had Short Brown hair, Beautiful Greenish-Grey eyes, and wore a Crimson-coloured kimono. She was beauty. I was 9, Yuna was 8 and my brothers were both 5. We would always play with each other outside during the day.