Love got to his head

BILLS POV

I got off of the soft comfy bed that was filled with salty water. My eyes were red and puffy, my stomach rumbled in the quiet room only filled by the sounds of the dark, wooden floor bored creak. I used what was left of my strength to twist the doorknob and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hey Bill, you doing okay?" Georg asked, turning around to face me.

I gave me a side glance, a annoyed, rude expression rested on my face.

I turned back to the front and went straight for the fridge. As I opened it, the fresh food smell drifted up my nostrils.

    My heads hungrily reached for some Vanilla Bean ice cream. Liliths favorite. I grabbed a spoon and ran to a nearby stool. I gripped the top of and scarfed down the sweet smelling ice cream. The sweet taste rested on my taste buds, leaving them happy, just before I shoved more into my mouth. I felt 6 eyes burn in the back of my head. I instantly knew that Georg, Gustav and Tom was staring at me. Wondering why I'm eating the white cream so fast.

     Once I had finished the entire thing, I got up and threw it in the trash, "You good?" Georgs voiced echoed in the wide room. "No Georg. Do I look fucking okay? Im a mess!" I angrily yelled. He put his hands up in the air. Defeated.

     "Im a huge fucking shitty ass mess! Lilith has been missing for over a month! The private investigators I hired can't find a single lead on where she might be! I got in a fight with her and she probably thinks I hate her and doesn't want to do anything with her. I lost my first fucking love!" My voice raised high, I was practically screaming at this point.

GEORGS POV

     Bills voice screamed throughout the house. He stomped away and slammed his door, leaving us shocked. Bill had never acted this way, he never shouts unless something scary happened or he's excited.

Lilith got to his head, love has got to his head.