Chapter 42

AN: Angifjeoehfj!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Lord of the Mysteries Donghua trailer! There is a Lord of Mysteries trailer! Yes, yes, YES!!

I was shocked when I saw it on YouTube. My God, The animation look so fine!! Ah, Fucker, I unconsciously cried when I saw the trailer! Fucking shit my heart is beating so fast because of so much shock and excitement! I'm looking forward to watching the Donghua but sadly, someone said that it would be out in the year 2025.

If it comes out, I can finally share with my friends the greatness of the LOTM and Mr Fool. Those lazy ass fuckers didn't even bother to read LOTM when I recommended it to them since they don't like to read light novels and web novels. They were only fucking animation watchers and manga readers.

I will make them eat the shit that they said about LOTM!!

Praise the Fool!

--------------------------------

Chapter 42: The Iceberg Lounge Incident (Part 3)

Iceberg Lounge is a nightclub that also functions as a restaurant. A posh trendy nightclub that exists in Gotham City and is owned by the criminal Penguin.

It was said that the club was established because Mr. Penguin was tired of the criminal lifestyle and he decided to go 'legit'. But it was a lie. Between being a nightclub owner Mr. Penguin, hasn't abandoned his criminal ways. Using the Iceberg Lounge as a front, Mr. Penguin secretly controls the Gotham Underworld by bartering illegal information and stolen goods.

Mr. Penguin mostly left the management of the nightclub/restaurant to the 3 beautiful lady assistants when he wasn't in the Nightclub. The 3 ladies were Miss Jay, Raven, and Lark respectively.

When working under the guise of Theodore Morrison at the Iceberg Lounge, Jonas hasn't had the opportunity to interact with the owner of the Iceberg Lounge. The last time he was called here at the Nightclub part of the Lounge was the time that Jonas met the criminal with egg obsession (Egghead) and cause Mr Penguin and the others to lose their bet. Jonas saw Mr. Penguin in the distance at that time and throw a fit.

Regarding Mr Penguin. Jonas finds Mr. Penguin's appearance fascinating.   He has a very short stature, and an obese body, and mostly the reason why he was called a penguin was because of his bird-like nose.

But it wasn't also the appearance of Mr. Penguin that Jonas find fascinating but his actions as a criminal nowadays. With the information provided to him by his Eye Fear God. Jonas has given an idea of how Mr Penguin operates.

Mr. Penguin is a rarely active criminal participant. Nowadays he was a behind the scene criminal who leaves his dirty work for other people. The penguin also chooses carefully what type of crime would he participate in and join. And the crimes that Mr. Penguin has done were very hard to find evidence of.

Mr. Penguin according to his fear god was a successful criminal. He was successful in achieving his main goals. First, being accepted by the social elites that he always longed to be included. During his childhood and youth, he was always bullied by his peers because of his appearance. Those peers were the social elite of Gotham. As for why Mr. Penguin can interact with the Social Elites during his childhood and youth, Mr. Penguin himself was a member of the prominent Gotham family and known as the remaining Cobblepot.

Second, having the power to Gotham Underground. Thanks to the iceberg lounge, it was a place where criminals visit and mingle to talk about their plans. Conducting an exchange of information and selling illegal goods.

Third, his success over his enemy Batman. The Dark Knight tolerates Mr.Penguins'' crimes because Batman lacks clear evidence against the evil harebrained schemes crime that Penguin conducts. But other than that reason, Batman tolerates penguins because the Iceberg Lounge was a place that Batman also uses for gathering information about criminals. As for how he gathers information in the nightclub, The eye fear god didn't tell Jonas which was disappointing but Jonas already accepted it.

His eye fear of god was truly selective in the information that it offers.

When Jonas upgraded the archivist system and his dread gods became more expressive, Jonas remembers that they have express their interests and preferences over the people of this world. Among those people were the Gotham rogues and villains.

With the very useful information provided to him by the Eye Fear God, Jonas guess that Mr Penguin was one of the people that the Web Goddess would be most interested in and gain her curiosity.

Even though it was wrong to do so, the information that he learned from his Eye Fear God, Jonas thought that the Penguin was admirable. A very admirable manipulator and behind-the-scenes man.

" One more wine over here cutie! "

Currently, while Jonas was spacing out with the information provided to him by his Eye Fear God and his thoughts, a voice called out.

Blinking, he turned to the direction of the voice. A woman dressed in a very risky and revealing outfit. A bunny suit just like the female employees of the Iceberg Lounge. The main difference was that the female employee's bunny suit was a one-piece while this particular customer's suit is divided into two pieces. She has also a color scheme of white, unlike the employees who wore black like Mister Penguin.

If Jonas wasn't wrong her top is a mid-bust corset paired with a plain pink panty. She was also wearing a pink mask on her face, white evening gloves, and spiked pair of white boots.  The most unusual thought was her white hair, purple eyes, and ears.

' Maybe that is the reason why Miss White Rabbit is called Miss Rabbit. There was also the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. Did she also take her name there like the Mad Hatter? '

If she did, Jonas wanted to complain. There was nothing child friendly about Miss White Rabbit.

' But there wasn't also child friendly about the Mad Hatter.. '

Jonas thought. While he was contemplating the reason behind Miss White Rabbit's moniker, his gaze fall upon the white rabbit ears on the top of her head and then the other pair of ears that also existed.

' She has normal human ears and rabbit ears... How does that work? Is the rabbit ears fake or real?  '

As she was approached by the cutie water that she called, White Rabbit thought that there was nothing cute to be found about the employee.

White Rabbit was one of the attendees invited by the Penguin to the Iceberg Lounge about something important. The penguin said that he would declare something important to his fellow rogues.

White Rabbit didn't refuse since she was looking forward to the drinks and the chaos that would surely unfold. While busy enjoying the refreshments, one of the waiters caught her eye.

The waiter was eye-catching since he look like he was barely an adult. Unlike the other average or seasoned employees of Iceberg Lounge. The young man was a newbie.

Feeling a sense of mischief, White Rabbit decided to call the young man so she could tease him a little bit before returning to enjoying the party and waiting for the chaos to happen.

Now that this young man was offering her a new glass of wine. She finds his gaze at her unnerving.

It didn't look like that he finds her beautiful or even gazing at her body. She was staring at her face. The more he looks at her, the more she felt that there was something wrong.

White Rabbit realizes that the gaze of the young man was like those of clinical and apathetic medical or science practitioners.

She feels shivers on her skin. Looking around, she felt that it wasn't only the young man that was looking at her with a clinical and apathetic look but everyone at the Iceberg Lounge.

Smiling, the young man says

" Miss White Rabbit, here's your new wine. "

Unconsciously gulping, White Rabbit accepted the glass of wine. She notices that her hand has unconsciously trembled.

When the young man's attention wasn't finally on him, White Rabbit sighed in relief. She shakily took a sip of her wine, her mood for the party has turned sour.

' Penguin, what kind of employees are you hiring? '