Chapter 48

AN:

Onegai!! Please bless me with luck! Colorful Banner Project Sekai, please!! Don't give me dupes this time! I beg you!! NO DUPES! NO DUPES this time!! Give me new cards, please!

RN Jesus please also bless me with luck this time in FGO!! Please let me get Koyanskaya of Light this time in her very short and brief banner! She is waifu!! (P.S. I am a meta-support slave)

I also want Koyanskaya of Darkness, please!

Please give me luck with gacha banners gacha gods just like how you give me all of the characters that I want in reverse 1999.

Please give me luck in FGO and Project Sekai!!! I beg you...

400 Saint Quartz and 60 tickets should work, right? Right?!

.. I should have played more Project Sekai so I have more crystals for this new year's Colorfes Gacha...

If my sibling got better luck than me in Project Sekai... Hopefully, I can endure not to punt her. How dare she plan to roll with only 9000 crystals?!

Chapter 48: Denial

Today, it wasn't on Tim's agenda that he would go around Gotham with Dick and Damian. Being busy with Wayne Enterprises and investigations, Tim was always constantly tired and in need of Coffee. In the Wayne Enterprise, acting as the temporary CEO, he has help from Lucius. However, when it comes to his vigilante lifestyle, even with the help of Oracle and the others, it wasn't enough.

The reason was the increasing crime rate and activities in Gotham City. Timothy Drake would never get enough rest and sleep. He would never stop drinking coffee and stopping his addiction to it.

Normally, Gotham City is already a place filled with crime and corruption. However, it became worse with the absence of the Dark Knight of Gotham. Batman who many criminals and Gotham rogues are wary of and didn't want to destroy their hatched plans.

With his presence gone and speculations of him being dead. The criminals in Gotham are emboldened to commit crimes while the Gotham rogues are planning to fight each other for the territories. Fighting to decide who is the top dog and fill the power vacuum that the Dark Knight has left with his disappearance.

Tim Drake would still keep fighting crime. This is the choice that he made even lately, he felt that his body was giving up. His mind is in the same state.

Other than the criminals and Wayne Industries being the cause of his exhaustion physically and mentally, there are other reasons.

Not only his best friend Connor is dead, but Bruce is also said to be dead. Sacrificing himself against the fight with Darkseid. After the battle against Darkseid and recovering from the battle, the body of Bruce is buried beside his parents' graves.

Attending the private funeral was Alfred, Dick, and also the little demon. Clark and Diana also attended the funeral. And later the other members of the League came to pay their respects.

Even with body and evidence against him, the truth was Tim didn't believe that his best friend and Bruce were dead.

They can't be gone.

The evidence speaks against him but he would deny evidence that lay in front of him. He just needs to investigate more and search deeper.

Perhaps.

There's a chance...

He wouldn't be like the others who have already given up.

" What do you think Tim? What would be a good cellphone for Damian? "