Chapter two

Cruel Summer~ Taylor Swift

Narrative, Instagram

"I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?"

August 10, 2020

Paige leaves for college next week, and I'm not sure what to do. She's going all the way to Connecticut, but I know we're going to be fine. We have to be fine.

As I was sitting in my room, I heard a knock, and Paige walked through the door. It wasn't uncommon for her to come to my house unannounced, so I didn't think much of it. " Hey, what are you doing here?" "I think we should talk." She said with a very serious face & her eyes were red

"Is everything okay?" I said because it's really weird to see Paige with a straight face, especially when her eyes are red "Baby I love you so much more than I can ever show you and it's gonna be even harder, since I'm gonna be away for college focused on basketball it's gonna be even harder to show yo -"

"Paige what are you trying to say" already halfway knowing what she's trying to do. "Nova I wanna give you 100 percent of my time but right now I can't do that if I'm gonna be far away only focused on basketball. I think for now we should break up"

My heart just broke into a million pieces.  " no no baby please we can work something out I'll fly out every chance I-" "I'm sorry Nova this is better for both of us"

"bullshit this is better for you, not me," I said with tears running down my face" "Nova you h-" "Please just go" Those being the only words that can come out of my mouth "I-" "GO PAIGE," I said pushing her a little but since I'm only 5'4 and her being 6'0 It didn't do anything.

She walked towards the door and when she was about to walk out she turned around run-up to me and kissed me which I obviously didn't return for multiple reasons

she cuff my face and said " I'm so sorry my love ill make this up to you one day, I promise I love you, Nova Ortega" That was the last thing she said to me before walking out of both my room & my life.

5 mins later
I hear a knock at my door and someone walking in. I already knew it was my mom due to the high heels stepping against my wooden floor, so I didn't bother looking up from my pillow. As soon as she laid in my bed I just broke down even more while holding her and her doing the same.

"She told me everything. I'm sorry mi Amor" my mom spoke out "Why would she do this to me, mama" "I don't know pero I do know your story with her is not finished" "I hope so, actually, I don't think I ever want to see her again," I said quietly she let out a sigh before saying "Do you want me to call Alex?" " yes please"

Novacane.|| I heart my gf
Hell.

|| I heart my gf Hell

🔵⚫️⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

⚫️⚫️🔵

⚫️⚫️🔵

Liked my Alexyourgf and 24 others
Novacane|| I heart my gf: hey Siri play cruel summer by Taylor Swift.

Alexyourgf: you deserve the world
Novacane|| I heart my gf replied: I love u

Mia.the.best.: you're too pretty to be crying. Now stop it.
Novacane|| I heart my gf replied: I cantttt

Paige. buckets|| I heart N: I love you.
The comment has been deleted.

3 notifications ~Instagram

Novacane|| I heart my gf has changed her username name to who's.nova

Who's.nova has unfollowed Paige. buckets|| I heart N

Nova_Ortrga has unfollowed
paigebueckers

The second chapter is doneeee

sorry if it was short I kinda wanted it to be

Buttt what do we think?