Chapter eight

ALL MINE~ Brent Faiyaz

"And I know I've been the worst
But I love you better
If you let me
Let's catch a flight, change the weather
And I promise forever"

"Nova, can we please talk now," Paige said not even paying attention to Jade "Oh shit Pagie when did you get here" Alex chimed in "Paige can we not do this right now, it's not a good time"

" are y'all a thing?" Jade asked "Kinda" "No," me and Paige said at the same time, and yall can guess who said what "Paige is Nova's ex, they dated in high school and had a bad breakup, Paige is still obsessed with Nova and nova is trying to move on. Wow, that was a mouthful, now I wanna go dance. I'll be back Nova love you." Alex walked away with some people. Oh yeah, she's on one today.

"Umm so is that a no on getting your number?" Jade smiled.

Paige POV:

Did she just flirt with my girl in front of me? "Umm did you not hear what Alex said" I stepped up " I did but from what I heard y'all dated in high school, which was a long time ago so I don't really see the problem" She also stepped up

So now we were face to face " yea we're not gonna do this. Paige you broke up with me 2 years ago like nothing. We really have nothing to say to each other" and then she took jades hand and walked away

"Ouch, that hurt to watch" Azzi jokes but not really. Even I could tell that was embarrassing. But I really don't care I'm getting my girl back and that's it.

Back to Nova's POV

Me and Jade decided to go outside to have more privacy and talk about whatever just happened, even though deep down, I didn't.

"So what the fuck just happened," she said laughing. She continues by saying. "I don't think I've ever worked this hard to get a girl's number but I'm not complaining." and walked closer to me.

"Sorry, I didn't even know she was gonna be here. She normally hated parties but to be I haven't-" 

She steps even closer and cuts me off  "Can we just stop talking about her? The only thing worrying me is the fact I still don't have your number" Oh shit She's really close, fuck it I'm in college now time to be bold.

I took a step and kissed her. I told her less than a second to respond and kissed me back. Unfortunately, it only lasted 10 seconds before I heard a familiar voice. "Wow lesbians really do move fast" We both stepped. There Matt stood with a drunk Alex. "Can y'all wrap this up me and Alex need a bed"

I hear Jade chuckle. Omg, can I go 5 minutes without getting interrupted? She pulled out her phone "Here just put your number in" I grabbed her phone and put my number in. "I'll text you " She kissed my cheek before going back inside.

"Omg, you just got here and already getting more play than me," Matt said

HEY FRIENDS, I'M BACK!!!!!
I know I've been gone for too long but Ima try to update once a week. Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to finish this party scenario. Sorry for any mistakes. Remember, this book is just for fun I'm not no author lol.