Fulfillment of Prophecy

Few Days later,

Tribal League of Zundar, City of  Gtzar (Capital)

In the "Ivelia" Hill of Ancestors

Upon the open hill that crowned the mighty Great Mountain of Iveila, a sacred sanctuary cherished through the eons by the Lizardfolk, the venerable chieftains had convened. Their visages were drawn with deep concern as they gazed upon the bustling city of Gtzar below—a city that had stood as a beacon of pride for countless generations. Yet now, it faced an unprecedented peril.

One of the lizardmen chieftans raised his voice, his tone heavy with sorrow,

"The British Empire... We must have roused the dormant dragon..."

Another chieftan joined in, his voice equally mournful,

"Not a dormant dragon, but perchance, we have incurred the ire of the gods themselves. This is no feat any mere mortals could accomplish... The sheer might of that colossal fleet and their power, it overwhelms all... It feels like divine retribution for our hubris."

The eldest among them, a venerable lizardfolk who had witnessed more than two centuries come and go, raised his voice deliberately,

"Mayhap..." he uttered as his thoughts wandered back to the ancient tales passed down through the ages. Tales his great-great-grandfather had recounted when he was but a youngling.

The scene shifted to a time when the old man was young, as he rushed to his great-great-grandpa's side.

"Hey, Votu'k (Meaning Great-Great Grandpa)! What do you have in your hand?" the boy asked, his curious eyes fixed on the stone tablet his grandpa was holding.

The old lizardman glanced back gently and smiled. 

"Ah, this is the ancient sculpture of the rulers of the world."

The boy furrowed his brow, intrigued but puzzled. 

"Um, but Grandpa, they look like... Seldelians (humans)?"

*Ancient stone tablet

"Yes, indeed... They are..." Votu'k grinned and continued, his voice carrying the weight of ancient legends as vivid image of a sprawling megalopolis, bustling streets teeming with a kaleidoscope of races, and serene countryside filled his mind,

"They were the rulers of the world, a remarkable race that brought peace and prosperity, spreading unparalleled beauty across the lands. They laid the foundation for countless great empires and kingdoms that still exist today."