𝟚𝟙

Walking down the stairs, Changbin had arrived at the deepest place of the basement and there he found the amount of drugs that filled the room.

he found an acid liquid for cleaning in the kitchen that boosts fire and he spread it all around the room passing by the stairs reaching the kitchen.

once he arrived, he turned all the stoves that he could find and continued spreading the liquid till he ran out of it so he threw that bottle and brought the second bottle.

He was lucky to find at least two cleaning products on the kitchen counter.

When he walks to the living room, he finds his partner already waiting for him because he took down everyone with one simple beach umbrella stick.

IN:“if you're done, just blow that up and let us escape from here”

Changbin did as he said and continued spreading that acid products around the room then he brought a lighter and threw it to the acid to start a fire.

They both start running towards the exit not noticing the guy who was crawling on the floor to reach for a gun and shoot right into I.N's right back thigh that results in the youngest to loosen his balance and fall on his knees.

Just at the moment, Changbin saw his partner being shot and turned around instantly pointing his gun right into that guy without even trying to search for him and shot him on the head.

I.N watch that and his eyes went wide finding his older partner cool for the first time but it only lasted for seconds because they have to go out before the house gets blown up.

Changbin put IN's arm around his shoulder and reach to grab his waist to help him walk but that didn't last when THE HOUSE GOT BLOWN UP throwing both of them high in the air from the force of the wind caused by that explosion and it results them to fall right into the beach sand very harshly.

Changbin was able to move little by little after that but for I.N he was unable to move with the pain he felt in his thighs.

Changbin:“I.N are you okay?”

Changbin had walked like a zombie towards IN's direction who was just laying on the sand with no movement.

IN:“DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?! I WAS F**KING SHOT AND I CAN'T F**KING MOVE!!!”

he was so loud that he made the other one close his eyes and sigh out of frustration.

Changbin then helped I.N sat up and then crouched on his knees in front of him.

Changbin:“get on my back I'll curry you”

I.N thought of the idea of being curried on his back and found it disgusting.

I.N:“Ewww!! I'm not gonna do that and I can't move, remember”

the older turned around to him letting another frustrated sigh.

Changbin:“either you choose this or I'll curry you like a princess”

I.N cheeks went red after hearing that and it will be more embarrassing being curried like that and more disgusting from his point of view.

He obviously chose the first choice and Changbin helped him get on his back.

I.N arms were wrapped around his neck while Changbin held his legs and started walking towards the car.

Once they reached the car, Changbin put I.N on the back seat then he hurried towards the car trunk to open it and grab an aid box then he walked back to I.N.

He opened the box and brought out all the antibiotics products, massive amounts of bandages and a lot of cotton.

He ripped I.N pants open on the spot where he got shot and started applying all the medicine into it till he folded his thigh with a wrap of bandage.

Changbin: this won't do it, we need to go to the hospital.

I.N couldn't argue with him because he found it very weird that the older was being worried about him and taking care of him.

Changbin had driven to the nearest hospital and curry I.N on his back again and walked into the hospital till nurses requested him to put him on the Hospital bed.

Not long after, one of the doctors arrived and informed him that the youngest needs to do surgery ASAP because that bullet could damage his bones or his muscles.

Changbin saw the last view of I.N being taken away by the nurses and doctors to the operation room and once the doors were closed, he took a seat at one of the chairs waiting for his partner surgery.