What's This (Enid)

"Look who it is." Wednesday replied to Tyler, turning around to where he stood. "Is the little puppy lost without his mommy?"

"I wouldn't say much if I were you." Tyler's hands balled into tight fists. "It might get you killed."

Principle Holland whimpered from behind Enid. At least Enid didn't have to worry about being the biggest chicken in the room. That role was already taken.

"Stay away from her." Enid ordered Tyler the best she could. She took Wednesday's hand.

"Sweet." Tyler let out a wry chuckle as he eyed their intertwined hands, then his eyes landed on their matching rings. His expression turned even more sour. "What's this shit? Are you two really—"

"Mmhm." Enid said. "Now go away."

"I can't do that." Tyler replied, stepping closer. "You know what my first task is? It's to kill you. Laurel wanted to be here for it, but she decided it would be best if I would kill you first, then set her free."

"Why are you still following her? You're free of her. She can't influence you anymore." Wednesday spoke.

"What, so I can live the rest of my life in a padded prison cell? In chains? No." Tyler gave an uneven smile. "Best to kill you. Then kill these fools who run this school. Then kill the people who locked up Laurel Gates. Then I can kill people in whatever order I chose."

"Why do you have to kill people?" Enid asked, her voice shaking. She was trying to wolf out, but it wasn't working. It wasn't a full moon yet, but it was close. C'mon, Enid, she urged herself. You can do this.

All she managed was sharp claws.

"So what are you waiting for?" Wednesday asked. Enid looked at her. How the hell could she look so calm? She admired that, but she was also terrified for their lives. Principle Holland wasn't much help. She just stood silently behind Enid.

"I'm waiting for my last meal to settle in my stomach." Tyler replied.

Enid's blood curdled. "W-what last m-meal?"

"A rather annoying girl living in your dorm." Tyler smiled. "I quickly changed afterward. Just for you."

Enid gulped as her knees shook. Cass was dead? She should have come with them. Was she really dead? She felt a little faint when she spotted some red in Tyler's teeth.

"I hype for your sake you didn't kill her." Wednesday said darkly.

Enid felt like she was going to fall, but then she felt Wednesday grip her hand tighter. It grounded her a bit.

"You ready to go?" Tyler asked.

"What?" Wednesday asked, though she said it like it wasn't a question.

"You heard me." Tyler replied. He nodded and pressed his lips together. "You're leaving Nevermore. With me."

- - -

I'm really starting to dislike Principle Holland, how about you? I mean, she's okay since when I first wrote her I had Professor Umbridge in mind. 

Make sure to vote and follow me! Thank you to the people who've done that already!

-VictoryGreen8