Ch. 22 - "I Treat it Like My City Show."

Quote: 20 Min by Lil Uzi Vert.

I hit 10k 😭❤❤❤
Mb for not uploading yesterday, I got distracted watching Mean Girls as I wrote, then had to go out 💀

______________________________________________

Satoru was pleasantly amused and surprised when he found out that Itadori ate the cursed object. He walked up to Itadori, a smile on his face as he observed him. They were a few centimeters apart until Satoru backed up a bit, "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious."

I took a seat beside Megumi, not wanting to sit behind him and miss the next moment. Satoru took a few steps back, "anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly."

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate."

"Oh. Yeah, I think I can do that."

Satoru stepped back to stretch, "then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us."

"But..."

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest." With that, Satoru stood normally, turning to Megumi, "Megumi, hold on to this," he tossed the Kikusuian bag.

Megumi caught it, both of us looking down at it. "What is it?"

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty and it's super good! I recommend the zunda and cream flavor."

Megumi had a shocked expression, and I don't blame him. 'This man was really out there sightseeing and buying shit while we were getting our ass beat. I blame the ass beating part on Megumi.'

Satoru spoke matter-of-factly, "it's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home." Marks covered Itadori's body once more, signifying that Sukuna took over. Sukuna jumped high in the air, causing Megumi to call out to Satoru.

"Behind you!"

Sukuna zipped down straight towards Satoru, causing dirt to fly up due to the impact. Me and Megumi had our eyes closed, me closing them due to not wanting it getting in my eyes. When we both opened them, we saw Sukuna sitting right in front of us, mostly in front of Megumi. Megumi's shoulders became less tense, but he was hugging that bag like it was some mental support.

Satoru sat on Sukuna, pointing a finger up to the sky as he spoke, that same carefree smile on his face, "Kikufuku is not like other souvenirs, and the whipped cream inside is absolutely exquisite!"

Sukuna turned around to get to Satoru, however, Satoru dodged, making Sukuna fall. He recovered by rolling and ran back to send a kick, missing but spinning horizontally to recover his footing. The moment he did he leapt for Satoru, Satoru dodging again. Every time Satoru dodged, he didn't even move, he just disappeared.

After Sukuna sent one more punch, Satoru stood stood behind Sukuna, both of their backs pressed against each other."My student and advisor's watching," Satoru leaned his head back as he spoke quietly, "so I'm going to show off a little."

Sukuna tried to land a hit from behind, missing but sending another punch to Satoru, who went under it with ease. Satoru then grabbed Sukuna's other arm with a smile, pulling Sukuna closer before spinning to the other side where Sukuna wasn't looking.

I interjected, grabbing Megumi's arm in excitement as Satoru landed a clean hit, "Megumi, look! Satoru was using wing chun!" My eyes sparked as I watched the display of skill. As Sukuna flew back, Satoru send a right hook to him, blowing Sukuna back. The ground below him broke as he flew, and he finally stopped after landing into the fence.