𝟚𝟛

Bangchan:“do you by any chance have those errands with you?”

Han shook his head, the case was secret from the media and once his father died the police searched his house with a warrant that states searching for some evidence.

But there was no such thing as a secret errand.

Han:“my father used to live separately from us because of his job but that didn't stop me from visiting him every day so I don't know where he did hide those papers”

the boss lost his lost hope for seconds.

Han:“but I'll try searching for it, I know some places dad's used to go and I'll ask if mom knows something”

The last thing Bangchan had expected was Han helping them in finding those secret errands.

Bangchan:“If you would risk your life and career to an edge *gives him a business card* you can always find me and I'll give you the best help you need”

Han received his card and it was a black one different from Bangchan's first one who received it at Felix's birthday.

Han looked at him with worried eyes.

that business card was harshly snatched by Minho who looked at it and gave it back to his boss.

Minho:“don't you dare involve him into the underground world by using his revenge as an excuse”

Bangchan dropped his smile and looked at Minho with an instant stare because of him meddling while doing his business.

Han took the black business card again and read all about SKZ gang and learned that the gang does illegal actions on serving justice from rotten communities.

Han(nervous smile):“I'll think about your offer and will contact you once I find something about those errands”

Bangchan and Han shake hands for the new partnership yet Minho was still unsure if what Han decided was the right choice.

Han(worried tone):“and please don't be mad at lee know...he was just looking after me”

The boss smirked at this little romance drama so he nodded his head and agreed on what Han said.

After that was done he sent them out of his office after.

both stand a one meter away from each other while there was a thick awkward air around them.

Minho:“aren't you afraid of working with a mafia gang?”

Han didn't answer him and just looked at him from the side with doubting eyes.

Han:“revenge is what I need to move on from my life and to achieve it I have to become stronger for my dad who sacrificed himself for this country”

Minho found his words very deep and also felt sad for Han to go through an unfortunate accident in his teenage days.

Minho:“do you want me to drive you home?”

Han(arm crossed):“you kidnap me and I don't know the way to go back...so obviously I need a drive home”

Both then walked out of the penthouse heading towards a parking lot to pick a car so Minho could drive Han to where he lives.

Han:“I'm asking out of curiosity...    yesterday when you tell me about your insomnia...were you lying to me because you have a low tolerance for alcohol?”

Minho looked at him with fierce eyes because that was like an insult to him.

Minho(calm tone):“do you think this is a joke?”

Han after seeing his scary stare and hearing his voice that sounds like a threat...

At that moment Han knows that Minho isn't the type to lie about something ridiculous like alcohol tolerance.

Han:“so you were serious back then...how does it feel? is it like...you don't sleep for so many days?”

Han asked out of curiosity again and there was a sense of worries on his tone and Minho caught that so he didn't have other choices but to tell him.

Minho:“currently, my sleeping is great despite staying up every 2 monthes but back then I found sleeping very useless so my hours of sleep was less than 4 hours or sometimes I don't sleep at all”

Han was the first person Minho told him about his past sleeping habits, and he felt like he let a pain out of his shoulder.

Han:“that why you choose therapy”

Minho just nodded his head and started the car about to start driving but the thing he didn't expect was Han holding his hand that was on the driving wheels.

He turns around to him and finds him looking at him with a warm small smile.

Han:“I'm glad that you moved on and gone past that dark past cause it what makes you who you are right now”

The words were comforting, his tone was stress easing and his genuine eyes were beautiful to look away from them.

At that moment, Minho knows that Han was a special person to him and no one or nothing is gonna change that.