𝟚𝟜

I.N opened his eyes and found himself still laying on the hospital bed and wearing hospital clothes.

He looked around the room and by the look of it, it was a VIP room that he thought changbin paid for.

He tried sitting up but he was unable to use his hand to lift himself up because it was occupied.

Changbin was on a chair sleeping on the edge of the bed while holding I.N's hand.

He spends the whole night waiting for his partner to wake up after the doctor told him that his surgery was a success and there was no damage on any bones or muscles.

IN(screaming):"YAAAA!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

That scared the hell out of Changbin and flinched from the sudden outcome loud noise that was caused by I.N and that resulted in falling from his chair where his butt kissed the floor.

Changbin(yelling):"DON'T JUST NORMALLY SHOUT ON SOMEONE WHO WAS BY YOUR SIDE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT YOU MANIAC!!!"

Changbin scratched his butt from pain and stood up from the floor to go help I.N sit up from laying on his back and after that, the older took a seat on his chair again.

I.N:"i just felt disgust when you were holding my hands...why would you even do that?"

The older blushed and looked away from the younger cause he wasn't aware of his own actions.

Changbin:"sorry, it is a habit of me to hold onto something to sleep and your hand was the only thing I found to use it"

I.N:"that sounds childish"

Changbin:"well...MY PARENTS NEVER SHOWED ME LOVE SO THE ONLY THING I HAD WAS MY TEDDY BEAR"

The youngest chuckled at his sentence.

IN:"I never had any of those...I was poor and an orphan and I still sleep like a baby"

There was a long silence after what I.N said.

Changbin never expected for the youngest to say something related to his life in the past...and who was more surprised was I.N because he let the older fool him to say something about himself when he doesn't talk about anything related to his life to anyone.

He looked at Changbin with an instant stare and signalled with his index finger to Changbin to come closer and when he got closer, IN grabbed from his collar harshly.

I.N:"you...forget what you heard about me... RIGHT NOW!!"

the older grabbed the younger hand and looked at him with a serious expression.

Changbin:"I'm not gonna tell anyone so don't worry...your secret is sound and safe with me and there's nothing wrong with letting out what it is inside bothering you"

IN for some time looked at Changbin with a frowned expression wanting to believe what his hyung said was true about letting out what bothers him in the inside.

But the younger wasn't ready for that yet so he shoved his hands out from Changbin's hold and looked away from him without talking back this time.

Changbin:"are you carving for anything? I'll buy it for you..."

IN again looked at him but this time with a confusion look on why he is doing this to him, why does he look like he actually cares about him... Why spend so much money on the surgery, the VIP room, the medication and now he want to buy him food he likes...

He couldn't feel disgust on this like he always does and as he touched his chest with weird feelings started coming up to him.

(That is not romantic heartbeats, it is just that one warm feeling you get when you have a caring person by your side like a friend or a family member... Don't mix this up please)

Being those feelings new and unfamiliar to him, it made him feel naive and innocent.

IN:"I want a mc'donald burger"

The way IN didn't reject Changbin's offer made the older day more bright.

Changbin:"I never thought that was one of the things you like to eat...i learned something new about you"

IN blushed feeling embarrassed that he had to say what he likes out loud when he used to be careful around people and not to let anyone know what he likes and dislikes.

IN(blushing):"it's not like I'm the only one who prefers those...don't make it such a big deal and go buy them for me"

The older stayed silent in awe of how cute IN looked right now while he was trying to defend himself with a cute low shy tone.

Changbin:"i'll go but in condition if you call me hyung"

That was so random from Changbin to say and IN looked up at him trying to figure out what his motive was on asking such a question.

IN(starry eyes): "hyung... changbin hyung!"

And why would he say no to free food.

That was like an arrow that went straight to Changbin's heart and made him fall on the floor backwards while his hand was on his chest.

IN:"OHH MY GOD!!! are you okay?!"

Changbin:«how can he be soo cute yet soo innocent without even trying»

Something you all need to know is that Changbin's the type of person to be a sucker for cute stuff/people like IN.