𝟚𝟝

After Minho drove Han to his house, han got home ready to go to the company he works at... he always thought of quitting that job because it was not something he liked to do except for "the children part" cause he loves children...

Maybe joining SKZ will change his life and learn what he likes or dislikes there.

Even though it is a big risk going there, him getting involved with the gang was something that had to do with destiny.

He felt like he belonged there and the idea of serving justice with illegal ways sounds so cool and more thrilling.

"Good morning, Han...how was your weekend?"

his desk mate who was a lady in her mid forties -Han called her by Ms.cha- she always greeted him early in the morning.

Han:“nothing you need to worry about ms.cha, I had fun meeting new people”

The old lady smiled seeing the young boy walking towards his desk.

Ms.cha:“are you single my dear? should I put you on a date with my daughter? she's around your age”

The young adult felt shy by hearing that sentence from her, he thought of a way he should reject her offer politely but he couldn't think of something.

Ms.cha(putting her hand on her mouth):“omo...are you not single? I'm sorry if I was direct...”

Now Han felt more ashamed of himself but he couldn't also say that he isn't seeing anyone because he doesn't want to go on a blind date with his co-worker's daughter.

Han:“yeah, I had this person who brought me to this fancy restaurant and we ate steak while shattering”

He didn't know why he brought up about the false date he had with Minho yesterday.

Ms.cha:“they must like you a lot to get brought to such a place”

Yeah! In getting kidnapped by him.

Han just put on a fake smile and nodded to whatever Ms.cha was telling him.

(TIME SKIP)

he was back at his house after a long day at work, he took a shower and had his dinner.

Not long time had passed and he was fixed on his sofa thinking about what Bangchan told him.

Their dads were both working on this secret case away from the media and society and once han will find those secret errands...it will be the guide to the road of his revenge.

He couldn't stop thinking about it and was very curious on what those errands hold.

So he wore black joggers with a cap and mask and he stepped out from his house taking a taxi to where his father used to live.

The house was abandoned and no one tried to live in it because his owner died.

He stood up in front of the house and a flash of memories went before his eyes.

He remembered how he used to come back from school and was welcomed with warm dinner made by his mom and used to play catching ball with his father.

He remembers the neighborhood where he used to drive his bicycle with his friends.

He sniffed wiping his tears from his cheek and then entered the house, it was very neat but was full of dust...there's a lot of spider's web everywhere and darkness full the place.

He turned on the flashlight from his phone and started looking around the house searching for some hidden spots police weren't able to notice while searching his house.

He stayed searching for hours and not too long passed, he started getting tired so he took the couch and slept on top of it.

The next morning, Han woke up by the sunrise...he looked around the place and didn't expect he would sleep here.

Han stepped out from the house and was about to leave the apartment complex but then someone stopped him.

"Aren't you Han donghoo's son?"

The mention of his father's name made him turn around and saw an old man putting his arms behind his back.

Han:“yes...my name is han jisung...how do you know my father?”

"Don't you remember me, we used to be neighbors"

Han:“sorry sir...I started living separately from my father when I was still a kid so I don't remember that much”

"Ohh, that okay...now follow me, I have something to give you"

Han point at himself and the old man nodded and started walking away for the other to follow him to his house.

Once he entered his house, he was welcomed with an old lady who made breakfast and invited Han to eat with them.

Once han was about to leave the old man gave him a file with a disk.

"I don't know what they contain but I'm sure it is something you father wanted you to have"

Han looked at him then at the files then at the old man.

Those files, they must be what Han was looking for... He hugged the old man and kissed him on the forehead while thanking him and after that he left leaving that neighborhood forever.