𝟚𝟞

Bangchan:“I never thought you'd bring them so fast”

Just as jisung left that elder couple's house leaving that neighborhood his dad's house located... He instantly took a cab and came to the penthouse to give Bangchan the errands files.

Jisung:“I couldn't stop thinking about what you told me yesterday so I went late at night to my dad's house and searched the whole place but couldn't find anything but the next morning this old guy came up to me and gave me the errands like...who would have known that dad left them with his neighbor”

The young boy spoke so fast that Bangchan found it interesting how his tongue can roll so fast and sounds like he's repping.

Bangchan:“you did well on your first mission so you deserve the patting”

Jisung:“the patting?”

Just seconds after he questioned it, the elder put his left hand on his right shoulder and tabbed him three times.

Jisung touched his shoulder and looked at him with confused eyes...

The boss laughed showing his dimples and heart-shaped smile finding Jisung's actions very cute.

Bangchan:“I'm off to do a party, a big one...will you do me the honor and be my planner?”

Jisung was kind of curious on what type of parties the boss wanted to throw.

But not long ago, the door of the office got opened with both turning around towards the direction of the door when Minho entered and closed the door behind him to bow with his head and stand just a little far from jisung.

Minho:“you called me boss?”

Bangchan:“I was talking to jisung about the party we're gonna hold for the skz members”

The other just titled his head not understanding the situation.

Minho:“a party?”

Bangchan:“yes! and what I want from both of you to do is to decorate the ball room down stairs together, you can ask butlers or maids to give you a hand”

The boss went to his office to claim some agenda then came with that agenda in his hand and after he handed it to Jisung who received it and opened it to see what was written on it.

Bangchan:“there will be three events so don't miss anything”

The boss fixed his desk and held the errands and his hand and was about to leave.

Minho:“how about you? Where are you going?”

Bangchan:“I'll go to Seungmin and work on the errands with him”

The boss left the room leaving both Minho and Jisung behind him when there was an awkward silence for a moment.

Jisung:“do you have any idea about the three events Mr.Bangchan is talking about?”

Minho just shook his head.

They stayed like that without saying any other words...and after a while they both went downstairs heading to the ball room.

They entered the large space room and jisung recognized it from Felix's birthday.

They start collecting decorations to sort them out based on their type of forms.

jisung looked at Minho,  curious to know what kind of a face he's making right now just to find him with an expressionless face.

Jisung:“you don't have to help me if you don't want to, I'll do it with extra hands”

The younger thought lee know didn't like the idea of helping him or found him annoying.

Minho just looked at him with offended eyes, he asked himself if he is worthy to do work besides mafia related work...

Minho(smirk):“you know I'm able to do more than this, and I do it because I want to and to be around you...you're one of us now”

Jisung smiled, him taking that decision of joining the gang isn't as bad as he expected.

Jisung:“thank you, lee know hyung”

Upon hearing his fake name his smirks dropped and he wondered what it would feel like if jisung called him by his name.

They both started to do the decorations together not so long after, Bangchan joined them and started helping them.

He called his brother felix and told him to bring his friend hyunjin to celebrate with them.

As he also called Changbin to know about his situation and the other told him that him and I.N are gonna be at the penthouse by noon.