𝟚𝟟

I.N was discharged from the hospital this morning.

Changbin had packed their things getting ready to go back to Seoul.

IN was struggling wearing his shoes and Changbin noticed that and went towards the younger to help him.

He crouched on his knee in front of I.N and helped him put his shoes on then tied the shoelaces.

There was silence when Changbin finished doing the shoes for I.N and then looked up at him who was unable to comment on the older's action because his motive was to help him wear the shoes.

IN:"thank you"

Changbin kept looking at the younger with worried eyes thinking when I.N's mouth slipped and accidentally talked about his childhood past.

After a few minutes, Changbin got a call from Bangchan asking when they were coming back to Seoul and he told him that they are coming back around noon.

Changbin:"come IN, I'll help you walk to the car, we're leaving...here hold onto me"

The younger hesitated at first but after seconds he grabbed onto Changbin's biceps.

Wow wow wow.

IN felt his biceps and they were thick and buff, and with no reason he let go of his biceps as soon as he held onto it.

Changbin:"what wrong?"

The younger felt very embarrassed to tell the older the truth about him feeling uncomfortable holding onto his thick arms.

IN:"just bring me a crutch, I'll walk on my own"

Changbin frowned at IN and held his hands and put them on his arms.

Changbin:"I refused to let you walk uncomfortably with a crutch when you already have me"

The younger shoved his hand from the older hand and looked at him with an instant stare.

IN:"I said...Bring. Me. The. Crutch"

Changbin did the same and looked back at him with the same expression.

Changbin:"NO! You will do as I say because your leg is still injured or you want me to curry you again..."

IN just ignored him and decided to leave the room to ask for a crutch he can use but the thing he didn't expect was Changbin lifting him up and putting him on his shoulder.

I.N:"what th-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IT'S SO GROSS!! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!"

The younger start hitting his back while his legs going back and forth hitting the air trying to free himself from Changbin's hold.

The older didn't budge and walked outside the VIP room while holding I.N on his shoulder in front of everyone that was present in that hospital from doctors to patients.

"OMG! That guy is so hot and strong"

"I wish I could get carried like that, he's so lucky"

"they make a good couple"

The younger felt embarrassed by all the attention he gets from all the people around them.

he blushed at the way he let Changbin hold him like he weighed nothing.

IN(whisper):"am I not heavy?"

Changbin held his smile at how cute IN sounds as he put him on the passenger seat then did his seatbelt for him.

Changbin:"it is not your weight which is the problem...I'm just strong enough to lift you"

He said that before closing the car door behind leaving IN flustered and speechless.

Changbin sat on his driving seat then started the car and drove off leaving busan.

.

.

.

.

.

The party's decoration was set and all the food was served on the tables, all three did a pretty good job with the help of the servants.

Jisung:"can I know what the occasion is sir?"

Bangchan just laughed showing his dimples while his hands were in his pockets, he found all his members very cute.

no one would guess that he's a mafia boss.

Bangchan:"no need for you to call me sir, just call me by my name, you too minho"

Minho? That was a new name for jisung.

Jisung:"is Minho your name?"

He asked the owner of the name who just nodded. Minho was afraid that jisung would be disappointed in him for not giving him his real name.

Bangchan:"I told him to use his nickname to avoid any difficulties...i hope you're not mad at him or something because it was a part of his job"

Minho looked at Bangchan with thankful eyes and really appreciated how he defended him.

Jisung:"no it's okay I understand, I kind of expect it honestly *turn to Minho* Sorry if it seems like that"

the younger blushed avoiding having an eye contact with Minho who was glad that jisung understood his situation.

Minho(smiling):"thank you"

That gained Jisung's attention and made him look at Minho again and found him smiling his usual small grin and it made him smile with him and both stared at each other with starry eyes.

While Bangchan gives them side eyes while smiling finding both of them very cute being lovey dovey.