𝟚𝟠: Celebrations

Bangchan, Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Han, Felix and IN are all present in the ball room.

Bangchan(holding a champagne glass):"this is a party with multiple occasions"

He pointed the glass towards hyunjin.

"thank you for the painting mission and being my brother's friend after knowing his background, cheers to them"

Hyunjin felt shy as he put a nervous smile on and hid it with the back of his hand while holding the back of Felix shirt.

Felix:"YOU HELP THEM STEAL A PAINTING?!"

Hyunjin just chuckled and patted Felix's hair.

Hyunjin:"don't worry, it was fake and I ran out from there safe and no one would believe that I was a part of it"

the artist knows how to calm his friend and that just by patting his head gently and looking straight at his eyes with his honest ones when the chef just drowns on them.

Bangchan coughs getting their attention then pointed the glass at Han.

"cheers to our new member and the one who helped us find a very important file that is very important to this gang"

All of them clap while jisung smiled with his teeth as he took a look at Minho who found him clapping while smiling his heart warming baby smile.

The boss looked at both IN and Changbin and found them standing far from each other because both Felix and Hyunjin were standing in the middle.

"cheers to IN and Changbin who did a pretty good job on their mission by themselves without any backup and without injuries"

Little did all they know, that IN was shot and was taken to the hospital who kept it as a secret and begged Changbin not to tell anyone.

At first the younger threatened him with fierce eyes and a scary tone but the older kept messing around with him and teasing him that he would tell the members how he curry him on his shoulder like a feather and how IN can be caring if he wants to. That is how IN gave up embarrassed and begged him not to tell them.

so lastly, Changbin won the fight and danced his victory dance.

Changbin:"chan-hyung, I have something I want to ask about..."

All of them put their attention on Changbin curious on what he's gonna ask.

Bangchan didn't mind and gave him the permission to talk.

Changbin:"what are the birthday decorations for? Is it somebody's birthday today?"

Everyone looked at each other curious except for bangchan who was standing in front of them while smiling at how cute all of them can be.

Seungmin:"it actually my birthday"

they all looked towards Seungmin's direction that made them jump in surprise with Hyunjin screaming once he saw him standing just beside him and all the scenes made Bangchan crack and start laughing.

Hyunjin:"never do that again you almost gave me a heart attack and Happy birthday"

Seungmin(side eyes):"who are you? Do I know you?"

IN:"he's Felix's boyfriend"

They were all shocked by what IN said.

Felix(blush):"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!"

Hyunjin blushed as well and Jisung held his laughter not excepting such words from IN.

Changbin:"they are best friends... I.N just like to joke around"

Changbin tried to explain the youngest's actions to remain from any misunderstandings.

Seungmin:"I lived with him more than you and he isn't like you said, he's sassy and arrogant"

IN:"how dare you say that about me...YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT YOU NERD!!!"

Felix wraps his arms around IN's waist stopping him from going to Seungmin.

The youngest tries to free himself by punching and kicking the air while looking at the hacker with fierce eyes.

Felix:"you are so light, you need to gain some weight jeongin"

Silence filled the room.

IN's name was jeongin... everyone wasn't expecting that coming, well... except for Bangchan, Felix and Seungmin who already knows about it.

Changbin smiled thinking of how IN's name was very unique and cute.

Minho:"your name is very weird, I vote for I.N"

Jisung:"me too"

Hyunjin:"I don't know what the deal is with the name but I think IN is cooler"

Changbin looked at everyone and found them agreeing to what Hyunjin said even IN.

Bangchan:"our youngest hated his name the day he joined our gang so understand his situation and called him IN"

Everyone agreed and went on enjoying the party except for Changbin who looked at Jeongin with sad eyes wondering if his reason for hating his name has something to do with him being an orphan.