Daytona 500 2024 race

Chase: hey El it's time to get moving. Big race day
El grumbles
Chase places several soft kisses on El's cheek
El: okay you got me awake. I can't say no to your irresistible kisses they feel good.
Chase pulls El close to him.
El: someone wanted cuddles I see.
Chase: yes guilty as charge. I always feel safe and comfortable when I'm with you. It only happens around you.
El: omg maybe we're soulmates. Cause I get the same exact feeling when around you too. Okay let's get moving.

Prior to race ceremonies Chase runs into Ryan
Ryan: hey Chase I heard today's national anthem singer is so ready to belt it out like a big powerhouse.
Chase: um Ryan?
Ryan: yeah Chase.
Chase: El is singing the national anthem today they had someone then the person dropped out last minute family emergency so nascar officials came to me and said we need your girlfriend El singer songwriter to do the national anthem today we're in a pickle as our originally scheduled one had backed out 6 minutes ago family emergency. So please let El know she's gonna be doing this. Thanks Chase.
Ryan: oh wow. Your girlfriend sings well cause I've heard her songs on Spotify there so powerful the vocals are just perfectly amazing.  And she can hold notes longer than most singer songwriters. How does she do that?
Chase: her mom is a very well known singer songwriter her mom is non other than Laura Branigan. Her mom kept her last name she got at birth she married what is Els dad with a last name of Brooks.
Ryan: no freaking way! No wonder she's such a great singer songwriter.
Chase: yeah I know. She told me last night she's got an album coming out tomorrow and said I'll love it so freaking much then I asked why she said you'll have to look tomorrow. So I'm not too sure what it is but I'll have to look tomorrow.
Ryan: oh I'll be looking too. Okay catch you later
Opening race ceremonies
Please remove your caps as we honor our nations colors and please welcome our last minute fill in El Brooks who also has been Dating Chase Elliott since 7th grade she made me mention this.

El: O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

The crowd goes wild

Ryan is standing jaw dropped at how she belted it with pride.

El goes back by Chase
El: go get them baby. We can celebrate my birthday and your victory that I want you to go after hard after the race in the trailer
El kisses Chase on the lips
Chase: I love you El.
El: I love you more Chase
Chase: now I'll do my very best to get to victory lane today. I'll do whatever it takes to get to victory lane.
El: aww that's my boyfriend. Now go get them

Please welcome Todays grand Marshall  you know him from the flash and glee it's non other than Grant Gustin!
Grant: DRIVERS START YOUR ENGINES! AND MAY THE BEST DRIVER WIN! OH AND GO CHASE ELLIOTT! WOOOH!

Chase: wow I didn't know he's a fan of me.
El: yeah me either. Well good luck baby love you.
Chase: love you too now I gotta pay attention.
El: k baby.
El goes up to the our box
Alan: hey El great to have you back in the pit box
El: yeah it's good to be back.
Els phone rings
El: shit. Sorry Alan I gotta step out for a second my brother is calling me. He never does when I'm at a race.
Alan: it's okay do what you need to do.
El steps down and answers it
El: what do you need Will!!
Will sounds very upset
El: wait are you crying
Will: yes, mom she's gone to heaven now. Cancer won over her.
El: no no no
El breaks down into tears
El: this can't be on my own birthday. Thanks mom.
Alan says on the communications radio
Alan: yeah Chase I wanted to let you know your girlfriend got a call from her brother she's not back in the pit box yet wait omg she's crying Chase something must of happened. I'll get her on the communication radio asap
El Gets on the communications radio
El: Chase my mom she's gone to heaven cancer won over her.
Chase sheds tears.
Chase: I'm going I win this race in the name of Laura Branigan.

One lap to go presented by credit one bank

Jeff Gordon: Chase has been leading the race for an impressive 139 laps can he do it pull out the 1st win of the season.
Mike Joy: Chase Elliott wins at Daytona.
Chase: woooh that's hows it's done. This is for you Laura Branigan. And for you El Brooks! Wooh let's go.

Winners interview
Michael Waltrip: what a fascinating win for you and your team at Daytona. How does it feel being the Daytona 500 winner of 2024?
Chase: it's incredible my girlfriend's mom passed away today cancer won over her I got the news on the radio communications. After that I pushed and pushed myself up to 1st place did whatever I had to do to get to 1st place and win. It's also my girlfriend's birthday. So happy sad day for her and I.
Michael Waltrip: wow. Also I am so sorry for your loss.
Chase: thank you Michael Waltrip
Michael Waltrip: okay back to you Mike
Mike: my condolences are with Chase and his girlfriend. Anyways when we return it will be time to present the trophy at victory lane. Stay with us.