Surprise instagram posts

Chase posts three pictures

@chaseelliott Well my girlfriend and I took Daytona 500 win celebrating to the max it was our plan

@chaseelliott
Well my girlfriend and I took Daytona 500 win celebrating to the max it was our plan. I'm happy to say @Ellie(El)Brooks is pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad. This is still surreal to me.  Baby #1 due august 27th and also I have made a decision that this will be my last season of racing. Yeah my girlfriend El said I didn't have to do it for her but I said it's what I want I want to be there for life's greatest moments with baby #1. Thanks everyone for being supportive of m my racing career over the years let's make the last season a memorable one. Love you always and forever El. Oh btw I know that's gonna bring a lot of questions the last part. El and I are also engaged as of the same night the Daytona 500 race was held on.

@Ellie(El)Brooks
Aww baby I love you always and forever too. You Always go out of your way to see me happy. We're also such dorks. I'm sure you can agree to that Chase.
@chaseelliott
Yeah we're complete dorks. Oh my I just realized this means we've been made for each other all this time like soulmates since back in 7th grade. I fell Involve with my soulmate.
@RyanBlaney
Omg congrats you two. Also wtf you're gonna give up racing so you can be there for life's greatest moments with your baby on the way.  Basically throwing away money income for that. Wow you are such a dork.
@Ellie(El)Brooks
Wtf @RyanBlaney it's his choice also you're forgetting my music career. He chose to have this as his last he wants me to keep doing music which is my passion and he'll take care of the baby while I work on my passion of music writing and singing. Anyone would die for having a relationship like my relationship with Chase. And you know what f*** o** I can't stand you not respecting my own fiancé's choice