Koltons graduation from HS

Associate principal Kayleigh Brooks:
Kolton Ansel Elliott
Chase: wooooh that's my boy!
El: shh they said to hold shouting and applauses till the end of this part
Chase: opps sorry El.

Principal James Holden:
I'd like to welcome to the stage for the ceremonial cap toss your class president and vice president Kass Hunter and Kolton Elliott.

Kass: all seniors please rise  turn to the left of your on the left or to the right if your on the right and applaud your family for helping you get to here today.
Everyone applauds

Kass and Kolton: okay seniors please move your tassel from right to left.
Everyone moves it even Kass and Kolton
Both say
Congratulations Kohler High School Graduates once a blue bomber always a blue bomber.
Everyone tosses there caps

Kolton: we did it baby.
Kass: yes we did. We're graduates.
Kolton: I'll see you at my graduation party in 1 hour?
Kass: you bet wouldn't miss it for the world. Okay  love you.
Kass kisses Kolton on the cheek
Kass: Love you Kolton!
Kolton: Love you more Kass
Kass walks away
Logan: bro we're graduates.
Kolton: yeah we are.
Hunter runs up to Kolton and Logan
Hunter: hey Coach wants a pic of now former  senior football players now
Kolton: tell him I've gtg if he wants one spread the word to the team to stop by my graduation party. I'll text my address to you.
El: Kolton lets go my mom said family has been arriving. We gotta go!
Kolton: okay mom be right there. Logan I'll see you at the party oh get the word out to Coach and team that team pic at my graduation in 1 hour. Thanks Logan.
Kolton hurries away to his mom.
Hunter: wow I can't believe his mom would plan the party for soon after graduation ceremony.
Logan: oh it wasn't her choice it was his dads choice on behalf of his dad's parents are the reason it's today this the only free Saturday they had available there busy every Saturday this summer. Yeah can't not be busy I guess. Yeah his dad didn't even give his mom a say he said that it has to be this day period no more questions asked.
Hunter: oh wow that's so weird.
Logan: yes now we need to give the team the memo