Final race

Dale Earnhardt Jr: we're down to one lap can Chase pull it off? Yes he can and did Chase is your cup series 2024 champion.
Chase: yessss we did it. A perfect finish to my racing career also I have a flight home early tomorrow the only direct flight my fiancee and I could get home to fort meyers Florida. I'm sorry Alan if that's a problem.
Alan: no no it's okay I understand that darn Southwest Florida International Airport lacking  direct flights to  Phoenix and from Phoenix to Southwest Florida International Airport.
Chase: yeah I know so frustrating.

Jeff: Chase how does it feel to be the 2024 cup series champion?
Chase: it's awesome and bittersweet as it was my last race ever. Im officially retiring as I wanna be there for my baby boy Kolton. He's so precious to my fiancé and I.
Prior to victory lane
El: Kolton look it's daddy.
Chase: hey you.
Chase kisses El on the lips.
El: aww i have the best fiancé.
Chase: I know but right back at you. Okay I need to get to victory lane yeah i know your sleepy Kolton mommy's gonna get you to bed.
El: okay see you after in the trailer.
Chase: yes
El: why did you tell Alan we have a flight tomorrow?
Chase whispers in her ear it  was my coverup plan for wanting to hit the road for driving home.
El: okay fine now go do.
Chase: okay love you El and Kolton