Chapter 7: The Allies

(Anime Opening)

-----------------------

Location: Mothome's Territory, Military base, The Bunker.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown a bunker in the military base. After the Mothome forces took control of the base thanks to annoymores tip. Kaone and Anna decided to stage a next plan against the white fang. Until a british soldier called them and tell them about two visiters wanted to speak with them.

Kaone told him to let them in. After two minutes, The two visiters that arrived, Surprisedly to be females. One was a human and another was an faunus.

Kaone: Hello, My name is Kaone Mothome

Kaone: Hello, My name is Kaone Mothome. The Leader of the Mothome Army.

(A/N: I decided to use his last name for the army, So yeah)

Kaone: And next to mSo why are two here?

???: Well, We heard rumours about the unknown army defending the village outside of vale against grimms.

Kaone: I see, Oh right. I didn't catch your names.

Pinca: Oh, where are my manners. My names Pinca Lina. And this is my faunus friend Orina Becca.

Orina: Hi.

Pinca: We're here for allies.

Kaone and Anna were confused about them. The allies?

Anna: What did you mean allies?

Pinca: *Sigh* Well, We wanted to changes the kingdom of valcuo for better and equality for both humans and faunus. However, The corrupt councils didn't like the idea and voted against us. We tried that again, But failed, Me and supporters decided to start a revolution against valcuo government. However, Our numbers weren't so high, Even the White Fang ask for help wasn't the good idea. But we did heard rumour about the unknown army defending the village against the grimm and the destrustion of the white fang base. Which may been you and your army are responseble for this.

Kaone: Yes, It was us. Looks like the word about us have come out.

Pinca: Indeed, That's why we're here. To make an allies with you against the valcuo council and their corrupt rules.

This made Kaone and Anna surprised by this and couldn't help but understand their goal against the valcuo councils. Kaone who likes playing Hearts of Iron 4 remember the time when he tried to invade the world with a weak country. Needless to say, It was good to gain allies, resources and other kind of things in the game. However, Kaone wasn't an crazed and evil guy. But an average dude who likes playing hearts of iron 4 and other games he likes.

So, Maybe gaining allies with this two will help him and his army gaining resources on the region. If that's the case, Than this will been a good time on planing on the invasion of valcuo. Fortunately he's army population are 100,000 and combat vehicles are ready for the upcoming invasion. Not only that, But the airbase was now under construction and it will take weeks to finished in time. However, The Anti-Air Vehicles and Turrets will been good for air cover, And the artillery will be approval useful in the battle.

He was planning on invading east of vale. But decided to delay that plan and focus on invading valcuo.

Kaone: *Nodded* Ok, I agreed the allies.

Pinca: *Smiling* Thank you commander.

But, Kaone forgot something.

Kaone: Oh, One more thing on that.

Orina: *Confused* What is it?

Kaone: We wanted resources from your territory and other places to built my bases after we defeated the valcuo. I'll army need resources you know.

Pinca: Hmmm, Very well. I'll tell my followers about this. I hope they agreed.

Kaone: Thank you.

The two shakes hands and both of them agreed to work together against the valcuo government and their corruption. The invasion of valcuo was just the beginning.

To Be Continue

----------------------------

Next Chapter 8: Invasion of Valcuo Pt.1

Memes