Chapter 22: Beacon Dance Pt.2

[Hearts of Iron 4 Anime OP]

____________________

Location: Beacon Academy, Tower.

3rd Person Pov

Waffen SS Soldier 1: *German* Erschieß sie, schlag Alarm! [Shoot her, Sound the alarm!]

The Waffen SS Soldiers fires their STG-44s towards cinder. Which she dodges their bullets. The Alarm was heard as US Marines and British SAS Tried to surround her.

Cinder: *Dodging many bullets* *Though* Damnit! This guys ain't giving up! I need to-

However, Cinder was shot in the arm by a sniper. Which shock cinder as her aura isn't healing.

Cinder: *Though* There ain't using dust bullets!?

Cinder realised that they weren't using dust bullets. She needs to run away and escape this scene. Cinder throw an smoke bomb and it exploded, Covering the area with smoke and cinder got away. When the smoke clear. The Waffen SS, US Marine and British SAS Search around the area to found cinder.

US Marine: I think the leader will need to hear about this.

Waffen SS Soldier: Ja (Yes)

British SAS Soldier: Who ever she is, She's a threat.

Meanwhile

The scene shown Mercury and Emerald in their dorm. Until Cinder break crashed into the window and lands on the floor. She was bleeding in the bullet wound after been shot by a sniper.

Emerald: *Shock* CINDER!!!

Mercury: *Shock* Woah! What happen to you!?

Cinder: *In pain* I was shot by a sniper. The UMF Army have weapons to penetrated the aura. I guess the rumors are true.

Emerald: So..... Now what?

Cinder: I don't know. I couldn't send the virus on the tower. Salem will been displeased by this.

Mercury: Next plan?

Cinder: I...... I don't know. Adam and his loyalist are killed. But there's still some rogue white fang in the organization. I need a next plan to take down the tower and created chaos. But...... *Idea* I have a idea.

To Be Continue

----------------------------

Next Chapter 24: Dreams

End Credit