Chapter 16: The Invasion has Begun

[ANIME OPENING]

______________________

Location: UMF-Vale Border

3rd Person Pov

Gunshots, Explosions, and destruction was heard as the atlas tried despression to defend against the UMF Army. But failed when bomber planes destroyed atlas defenses and mechs. Tanks and APCs moved into their territories as artillery destroyed the main atlas army. Many atlas soldiers tried to escape, But they're were killed or capture.

The UMF have taken over the border and took control most of the atlas defenses post. The UMF Did capture some atlas tech, Including bullheads and paladin mechs. The UMF invades towns and villages on the way with no atlas defenders living in the area.

Atlas airships were completely destroyed and many were capture thanks to the aircraft. Altas soldiers were no match against them and many surrender due to high casualties.

_____________________

Location: Vale, Atlas HQ.

3rd Person Pov

Ironwood: *Shock and Enrage* WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEY'RE DESTROYED OUR MAIN FORCES!!!

General James Ironwood, Who was shock and enrage to hear that his soldiers from the border were attack by bombers and armour infantry.

Atlas Soldier: *Scared* I-It's true. All of them were killed or capture. Including our military equirment.

Ironwood: Damnit! This is not good. Their army is almost close vale and if they take over, We lose the battle. Mobilized the defenses and call ozpin send students to the front.

Atlas Soldier: B-B-But sir, They're not ready for war!? They're just kids!

Ironwood: Just do it! We don't have a chose!

Atlas Soldier: *Scared and Nodded* Y-Yes sir.

Ironwood: Also, Send the AK-2000 and Paladin for the defenses. We need to turn the city into a fortress. Could you do that?

Atlas Soldier: *Nodded* Yes sir.

Ironwood: Good, Now leave.

Atlas soldier nodded and leaves the city. But unknown to ironwood and his soldiers, The UMF Just unleashed a powerful navy.

__________________

Location: United Mothome Federation, Naval Base.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown Kaone and Anna in the naval base.

Anna: *German* Sieht so aus, als ob die Marine bald bereit sein wird, mein Anführer. [Looks like the navy will be ready soon my leader.]

Kaone: *German* Ja, es wird gut für die Marineinvasion auf Vale und Mistral sein. Atlas hat vielleicht ein Luftschiff, aber sie werden die Macht unserer Marine sehen. [Yes, It will been good for the naval invasion on vale and mistral. Atlas may have an airship, But they're will see the might of our navy.]

UMN King George V-Class