Chapter 18: Last Stand White Fang.

Meme

A/N and Readers:

A/N and Readers:

[ANIME OPENING]

------------------

Location: Vale Occupation

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown the city of vale, And Well? The city was now under occupation and most of the area where in marshall law. Guard Towers were built everyway around the city and the police station are taken over by the UMF Army. The Army Patrols were scouting around the city incase of an uprising or rioting, Checkpoints and roadblocks were built around the streets & German Zeppelins (I guess) were floating in the air.

Military Base were built inside and outside, Ships were dock and supply were drop in the city. Huntsman and Huntress couldn't do anything to fight back against the UMF because of fear that their bullets can piece through their aura.

However, The UMF weren't done yet as there's one threat that have face.

...... The White Fang

------------------------

Location: White Fang Base

3rd Person Pov

The white fang grunts is shown fighting against the UMF and the Racist Faunus were losing badly. Adam tried to hold against the enemy.

Adam: *Glares* HOLD THE LINE!!!! DON'T LET THIS HUMAN SCUMS KILL OUR KIND!!!!

WF Grunt 1: *Terrified* SHIT!!!! THERE TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!

WF Grunt 2: *Terrified* WHAT THE HELL THAT WEIRD ARMORED TRACKS AND WITH THERE ARMORED!!!!

WF Grunt 3: *Terrified* FUCK THIS SHIT!!!! I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!

WF Grunt 3 drops his weapon and ranaway, But he was killed by Adam with his katana.

Adam: *Glares* DESERTERS WILL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH!!!! NO RETREATING!!!! FIGHT BACK OR DIED!!!!

The WF Grunts were terrified by Adam words. Until, Three big mam- I mean tanks appeared to kill the white fang.

 Until, Three big mam- I mean tanks appeared to kill the white fang

(A/N: That's why I call it "The Mouse". Am I riiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt? :))

The long turret turns and fires a powerful shot and destroyed the barriers. Killing many white fangs in the process, Except Adam who lose his arm.

Adam: *Struggling* Damn humans! *Pick up the sword and rush towards the UMF* DIEEEEEEE- !!!!!

*BANG*

A sniper shot adam in the head, Killing him in the process. Many WF Grunts surrender without a leader and many killed theirself involving capture. The last remaining white fang is destroy.

----------------------------

Location: Vale Occupation, Cinder Hideout.

3rd Person Pov

Cinder: DAMNIT!!!!

The scene shown cinder with a piss off look. Where she heard that the white fang are defeated and adam's death, She became furious that her plan of bringing beacon was delay due to UMF Occupied Vale and Beacon. Emerald & Mercury were in fear by her behaviour and the two didn't speak up.

Cinder: *Sigh* How will Salem react to my plan on destroying CCT Tower. I have delay my plan before she fine out.

Emerald: But, Will she knew about this?

Cinder: I don't know, The UMF already took beacon. We need a next plan.

Mercury: You MEAN hundreds of soldiers walking around! I don't think we couldn't go to beacon.

Emerald: I have to admitting. But he's right. Beacon was now UMF Control.

Cinder: I know, I know, But we don't have a chose. I heard the dance is coming up next week and I have to places a virus in the server to shut it down. Thankfully, We "are" beacon students after all. They won't notice us.

Mercury: *Sigh* I hope you're right about this.

The three to cinder plan, But unknown to them. The leader of the UMF will enter beacon academy with Anna & Wrin.

To Be Continue

-------------------------------

Next Chapter 19: Welcome to ric- I mean Beacon Academy.

Meme

End Credit