Prologue

"There's a legend that precedes the dawn of our civilization. A vile god so large and so powerful that it consumed entire planets as fuel. Few believed such a thing could be true… until the day we saw Unicron with our own eyes. But he didn't just come for our planet. He wanted our greatest technology. The Transwarp Key. And he sent his most powerful henchmen to collect it, Scourge, leaving us no choice but to retreat with the key"

"And so it all begins to another planet where we made sure that the key is safety hidden away..."

Three Years Ago in Tokyo 1991 on a Rainy Night

A nightclub in the city of Tokyo was still intact while inside were loads of dead bodies of yakuza members are seen as a hooded figure throws a shuriken at another yakuza member firing at them and they are shouting something in Japanese, as two more men come out of nowhere and draw out their UZIs as one of them shouts "Aitsu da! Akihiko-san wo!(It's him! He's after Akihiko!)".

The two thugs fire their SMGs at the hoodie figure before both got slain by a shuriken and a yakuza member wielding a katana charges at them in the stairs, but is immediately overthrown and slain by the mysterious person. The figure then fights off another sword-wielding thug, which was thrown outside the glass, killing him in the process. The camera passes through two more buildings as the fighting ensues with different screams, shouts, more havoc inside, and gunfire. A man in a dark raincoat jumps through the glass window with the hoodie figure doing the same thing as both of them land in a dark alleyway. The man in the raincoat turns to the figure, who just landed after him and it was Akihiko, the leader of a yakuza gang, whose head being hunted by the mysterious hoodie figure themselves. "Temē naze kon'na koto o suru? Oretachi temē ni nani mo shi tene~edaro!(Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!)" Akihiko said as he pulled out his sword. The hoodie figure also draws out their katana and reversibly wields it as they said in a cold tone "Anata wa tsumi no nai inochi o ubaimashita... Ōku no hito ga anata no sei de aisuruhito o ushinaimashita... Karera wa shi o mukaemashita... Anata wa watashi o rikai shite imasu...(You took away innocent lives... Many have lost their loved ones because of you... They got death... You get me...)" and the two engaged in combat as the mysterious person pierces Akihiko's stomach, but doing only minor damage to him.

"Omae mo jūbun korshita daro(You're done hurting people)" the mysterious person said and then Akihiko says "Orera ga dato?(WE hurt people?)" before he gestures to all the scattered bodies of his henchmen and chuckles before exclaiming "Ki demo kurutta ka!(You're crazy!)" and charges, which the mysterious person immediately blocks. Both clang swords for two seconds, seeming that the yakuza leader has the upper hand, but the mysterious person punches him in the face and sword-points him to his throat, in which Akihiko is temporarily petrified.

He lowers down his sword as if he is about to surrender, but charges again at the mysterious person. Both swords clashed as the mysterious person slices his stomach, losing stamina, but gaining more strength from his rage. Akihiko goes in a Gatotsu-like sword stance and yells "Shine!(DIE!)" and they both draw their katanas and the sword-fight continues. The mysterious person is clearly a better fighter, but Akihiko is also quite experienced. They clang swords, and for a second, it looks like Akihiko has the upper hand swinging at the mysterious person's neck.