Brooklyn, New York/Noah's Interview

Present Day in New York City, 1994. Inside an apartment complex, a three year old Neziha is asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one resembling a black puppy with yellow markings on its forehead and golden eyes.

 Inside an apartment complex, a three year old Neziha is asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one resembling a black puppy with yellow markings on its forehead and golden eyes

Neziha starts to wake up, yawns, and smacks his lips as he sits up and rubs his eyes a bit. He gets out of his room, goes to the bathroom, and brushes his teeth. After that, Neziha goes over and carefully opens his Mother's bedroom door and sees Eva sleeping in her bed as Neziha smiles softly at his Mother. Later, he cracks some eggs into a bowl, places some flour in and mixes them all together with a hand mixer. Next, Neziha pours the mixture into pancake sizes on a pan on the stove. Once the sides of the pancakes are cooked, he flips them over. Later, he flips them out of the pan where they land on two plates. Neziha lifts the plate up, places a flower in a small vase before he grabs a kettle and fills it up with water and places it on the stove, then he adds the ground coffee.

Then he went to the fridge, grabbed the orange juice and grabbed two cups as he poured himself some orange juice before he put on oven mittens, carefully grabbed the kettle and poured the coffee in the second cup just in time for Neziha to hear someone walking in with yawn and then looked up to see Eva in the doorway and Neziha smiled brightly and says cheerfully "Morning Momma!" and Eva smiled tiredly at her son and replied back "Morning sweetie" as she bent down to his level and kissed his forehead, making Neziha giggle.

"I made us breakfast, Momma!" Neziha said and Eva smiled at him and said "Thanks sweetheart, you didn't have to do that" and Neziha replied back "I don't mind" and then the two sat down and started eating their breakfast and then Eva remembered something as she looked at her son and said "Neziha after we're done eating, we gotta go help Noah with his interview today" and this made Neziha cheer as he exclaimed "YAY! We're gonna see Noah and Kris! We're gonna see Noah and Kris again! YAY!" and Eva chuckled at her son's enthusiasm before saying "Alright, alright. Finish your breakfast and we'll get going" and Neziha nods.

Meanwhile Somewhere

In a small apartment, a young adult named Noah Diaz was in his bedroom fixing a small television box for his buddy Reek. Noah spent all morning working on this, he finished soldering the pieces together and says to himself "All right, baby, come on" He said putting the box back together as he placed the lid on and adds "Show me the money. Show me the money" before pressing the power button. There was a small TV next to him and once the power came on an image from a movie was shown on the screen and this made Noah say "Here we go. There we go" as he was happy that he got the television box working and just then a voice came from his walkie talkie as they asked "Yo, Sonic. Breakfast ready yet?" and the one who was speaking through the walkie talkie is Noah's little brother named Kris. Noah picks up his walkie talkie and replies to him "I ain't your butler, Kris".

"Come on, man. No names over the airwaves" Kris said and Noah finishes placing the television box back together as Kris adds "It's Tails" Kris said in a low voice and Noah picks up the walkie talkie, walks out of his room and says as if he was a cop "Oh my bad. Kristopher Diaz from 974 Wilson Avenue, Apartment 2-C, Brooklyn" before he rushed into the kitchen because the food he was making started to get overcooked. "No real names. They're listening" Kris said through the walkie talkie. "Ain't no secret government agencies worried about us, Tails. Now get your behind out here while it's hot" Noah said as he placed down the walkie talkie to get breakfast on the plates.