Meeting Mirage and the Autobots

Narrator's POV

The Porsche traveled down an alleyway into an abandoned building. "Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! Slow down! Slow down!" Noah yelled panicking before the Porsche made a complete stop as the doors opened and Noah, Neziha and Eva flew right out rolling onto the ground. "Ow!" Neziha says while holding his hand and Eva immediately got up and rushed towards her son as she asked in concern "Honey, are you okay?!" and just before Neziha could answer they suddenly heard metal whirring.

Eva and Neziha both slowly looked over and saw the car transforming into a giant medium sized robot who was very skinny as it shouts excitedly "Wooo-hoo-hoooo! That felt good! Gets the oil pumping, you know? Damn! I've been cooped up forever. I can't tell you how old it gets" and then he slightly changed the tone of his voice, making Eva raise an eyebrow in confusion while Neziha was in awe "'Mirage, stay hidden! Mirage, don't draw any attention to yourself! Mirage, Big is just a movie! You'll never be a real boy!' But that was fun, man. You're fun, guys".

Noah, Eva and Neziha kept staring at the giant robot before he noticed this and said "Oh, right. This is probably a lot for you, huh?" as the robot knelt down closer to them and then Noah quickly got up and picked up a pipe nearby as he held it firmly in his hand to use as a weapon to defend himself while Eva quickly grabs Neziha and puts him behind her as she was ready to grab her gun from her gun holster with Noah yelling "Back up!".

The robot looked surprised that Noah was acting this way towards him as he says while raising his hands "Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What'd with the aggression? I thought after the car chase, we were boys. Are you gonna hit me?" and Noah replied in a scared tone "Maybe" and then the robot says "It's like that?" and then he turned his hand into a gun pointing it at Noah and in an instant, Eva pulled out her gun and aimed it at the robot while narrowing her eyes and Noah raised the pipe higher into the air ready to strike the robot while Neziha looked a little nervous by this.

After a moment, the robot realized that Noah wasn't going to do anything with him while he was surprised that Eva pulled out a gun and was wondering if she always carried a gun with her and then he turned his arm gun back into his normal arm while saying "Hmm, tough guy and tough lady. I like that. I like it a lot" and then Noah asked "What are you? Some sort of possessed car or something?" and the robot scoffs and says "Nah. That's not real, man. I'm an alien" and Eva looks at him and asks questionably "Like... Like E.T.?".

"E.T.? The little ugly guy in the basket? Look at this face! The name's Mirage" the robot now known as Mirage says before he put his fist out to show that he was friendly and wasn't going to hurt them. "C'mon! Gimme a little- Gimme a little- Gimme a little! Gimme a little tap... Gimme a little tap" Mirage said and Noah hesitated at first before he softly fist-bumps Mirage. "There ya go, now we're friends!" Mirage said before he looked at Eva and Neziha and held his fist out and said "Now's your turn, you two!" and Neziha, who was being carried by Eva giggled and fist-bumps Mirage as well as he says "There you go, little man!" and then Mirage looks at Eva and says "Your turn little lady".

Eva looks at him warily and feels unsure, but Neziha looks at her with innocence in his eyes and says "Don't worry Momma. He's friendly!" and Eva looks at her son before looking at Mirage, who was smiling at her and then giving in, Eva gave him a fist-bump too. Just then the sound of tires and engines echoed through the building and this made Mirage say "Ah, great, the gang's here" and this made Neziha excited as he asked happily "We're Meeting Your Friends?" and while Noah asked "There are more like you?!" and then Mirage says in a somewhat serious tone "Like me? No. But be cool so they don't crush you".

"What?" Noah said and then Mirage resorts back casually "Yeah, I'd put that pipe down if I were you" and soon two cars come inside and Eva recognized the vehicles as she muttered to herself in amazement "A yellow-black 1970s Chevrolet Camaro and a red-white Ducati 916 motorcycle" and just then the three humans heard whirring again, but this time behind them and they turned around to see a blue and red giant robot, Optimus walking towards them while transforming and Noah immediately throws the pipe on the ground while Eva and Neziha couldn't help but stare at Optimus.