ii.vi

Florence would have enjoyed the trip if it had been under different circumstances. Instead of admiring anything, they raced to a small city to prevent a technically dead "teen" from getting himself killed, because he believes both Florence and Bella were dead.

Meanwhile, Alice drove like a cheetah was chasing them. Bella was stressing herself to death in the back, giving Florence a headache. "I suppose you didn't rent this car." Bella stated.

"I figured neither of you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." Alice looked over at Florence,

"Never am. You should keep the car, it suits you." Florence sunk back into her seat. "Did she need to come?" She asked quietly, so only Alice heard, but received a shrug in response.

One thing Florence debated was, how was she supposed to tell her mates that she sort of had a girlfriend? A little gasp from Alice took her attention, "What'd you see?" Florence questioned, it must be nice but stressful being able to see the future, especially if it ended in like mass murder to the family, it would be terrifying to cope with.

"They refused him." Alice stated, trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"So?" Bella butted in, poking in from between the seats.

"He's gonna make a scene, show himself to the humans." She explained briefly.

"No! When?" Bella gasped. Bella was definitely more stressed about him becoming a little disco ball. Which Florence actually wants to see again, it's funny.

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest." She answered.

"God." Florence groaned, visualising his head being ripped off his stone like corpse.

"Alice, you gotta hurry up." Bella gripped the back of the seat.

"If she goes too fast, we'll get pulled over or fly off the road. Won't be much use then, would we?" Florence looked back at her.

"There's Volterra." Alice looked towards the left, and at the top of this mountain was this decent size, beautiful stone city.

"Fucks sake, I hate stairs and hills." Florence muttered, it'll be hot and all up a hill. Not her cup of tea.

Alice beeped at the flood of people blocking the roads, "Why are they all in red?" Bella questioned.

"San Marco's Day festival. They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city." Alice told the girls.

"Ironic. They didn't get all of them, clearly." The hybrid commented, earning an eye roll of Bella.

"The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself." Alice said, not making Bella any better. Like either of them cared.

The police prevented them from driving further, Bella jumped out of the car. "Alice?" She questioned, waiting for Alice.

"Tick tock, Bella." Florence taunted, she didn't like the situation at hand. But she thoroughly enjoyed taunting Bella.

"Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming. If I go, he'll read my thoughts, he'll think I'm lying, and he'll rush into it." Alice told her, and explained where to go.

Bella had ran off, "I'm offended that she needs to go, not me." Florence said jokingly.

"Calm down love, you literally won't be seen coming. Just run through rural streets. Beat her there." Alice pulled her into a short kiss. "I'll park the car somewhere, then I'll meet you there." She said as she got out.

"Wait a little, it's always nice to have a dramatic entrance." Florence smiled and started running towards the clock tower at the fastest human speed she could possibly do, until she got to the dark and stretched out alleyways and went at vampire speed.