You Can't Win Over Me

After some week Y/N has made some bond with them. She made some friends in her college. Everything was going fine except with Kim Taehyung nd everyone knows that Tae doesn't like her.

He is the only one who talks with her rudely. He looks at her with cold eyes. Many girls hate her because Kim boys give her attention which they always wanted to get. Taehyung doesn't like it because so many hot girls are behind Kim brothers.These girls can do anything for them but they never looked back at them but this little girl got their brother's attention.

At college cafiteria -
Y/N was having lunch with her friends. She was chatting with them.Sometimes she giggles nd sometimes she laughs. Kim brothers were observing her every moment and smiling at her every action.

Hobi - hey hey...Suga hyung is smiling ??(he giggled)

Suga( becomes shy and touch his nose) - yaa..yaa..hoba...I wasn't smiling.

Jimin - Come on grand pa I know you were. by the way.. I made.. your... video.. when you...were ..looking at ..Y/N.( laughing and talking in his cracked voice. He & jk laughed)

RM - JIMINEE... you shouldn't tease your hyung ( wispered to jimin) - send it to me later.( Hiding face)

Jk - But now a days she is not giving us enough time.

Hobi - May because of our cold prince Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was listening them.He was looking at Y/N while sipping of coldrink but when he heard his name. His eyes landed towards his hyungs.

Taehyung - What I did??(asked coldly)

RM - Tae we know you don't like her but what's the reason ? I think she is good girl. You should give her a chance.

Jimin - and cute too...( flirting way)

Jin - Hey..STOB IT..

Taehyung - I don't like her because I m Kim Taehyung. All girls want me to look at me for once except Y/N. This little kitten has hurt my ego. She is just fu*king playing hard. I know she is like all the same girl who pretend to be fu*king innocent but deep down they are b*tch who can not be satisfied with one man.

Taehyung POV - *She is not my type. I can get whoever I want. This little thing can never affect me never.*

Jin - Hey.. are you in right state of your mind ?? I know you don't like her at all but don't get into a final conclusion really fast.(trying to convince him)

Taehyung (stood up) - I can't win over you Jin  hyung but for me she is nothing. (He left)

#For how long Taehyung will deny that her existence meant to him??#

See in next part ...😀