Y/N...That Was Not Enough

Y/N went to washroom. She splashed water on her face continuously and saw herself in mirror. Her painful experience was still in her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly and calmed herself then left to the classroom. Y/N saw Tae in the classroom. When their eye met she remembered all things so she looked alway.

Y/N POV - What do you want..??? What's your problem Tae ?? Why don't you leave me alone....

Tae POV -  I don't want you to see any other...fu*king guys...I just..fu*king hate it...When you are with someone. YOU ARE ONLY..(he remembered that kiss and touched his lips)

At home night -

Y/N didn't talk properly with anyone at home and went to her room. She hasn't taken her meal that's why Jin went to her room with plate.

Jin - Y/N, what happened?? Why didn't you have your meal? (He asked her gently)

Y/N - Amm..nothing happened with me Jin hyung.. I m just feeling sleepy. (Hiding her pain)

Jin - Yaa..yaa...how can you feeling sleepy after seeing this World wide handsome Face..?? ( acting annoyed)

Y/N - No...no..hyung..( she laughed a little)

RM - That's the laugh we were waiting for Y/N... (Standing at door with folding hand)

Y/N - RM...(she smiled)

RM - (went close to her and sat on the bed he put her hand on his hand then said with soft voice) Y/N..we don't know what is troubling you?? But you can share it with us..

Y/N POV - What can I say RM ??? How can I say what is happening with me?? That person is your brother... Tae..no. I can't share this.

Y/N - RM..Jin hyung.. you are right but  I am fine now. I can deal with it.Trust me. (She put her other hand on RM hand and smiled)

Jin - That's my Y/N...have you meal now. Remember..I AM MORE SEXY THEN YOU....( Did flying kiss to Y/N.
Y/N and RM eyes got popped out because of his confession from nowhere and they laughed hard. Jin joined them with his whinshield laughing and said) - Y/N we are always with you. (He patted her head)

Next day at college -

Everyone was busy chatting with each other in class. Y/N went to meet college office related to her scholarship. Her bag was kept between Arina and Irene.Today Felix was late. He was coming towards them then Arina said.

Arina - I think somebody wants to sit next to his crush..?( Arina teasing Felix with Y/N)

Felix - Crush...???(blushes)....I don't have crush on someone...and if you don't mind can you go back to your sit Arina ??( said in polite way)

Irene - Sorry Felix...but Arina has already taken that seat...so..you can seat next to me..(she pulled his leg)

Felix- ( looked down and caressed his hair then smiled) - Okk ..if you..want me to..(he embarassed)

Arina - Ohh so cute....we were just kidding. Here have your seat.. now tell when are you going to tell her feeling??(made him shocked)

Felix - Amm...Who....??(he startled)

Irene - Ohh..come it's Y/N... don't try to hide it. Here everyone knows that you like her...

Irene - And... may be she likes you.. so be a man..and propose to her soon....(she encouraged Felix)

Felix - Ok ...amm..I will...soon..(got shy)

Taehyung was silently listening everything. After listening their conversation he got mad. He clenched his jaw and made his fist. He wanted to hit Felix really hard.

Tae POV - You..bloody filthy shit...I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU FU*KING BASTARD....HOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT SHE CAN BE YOURS ?? DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL LET HER TO BE YOURS ??? NO...YOU WON'T GET Y/N. THIS TAEHYUNG WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN.

Y/N entered in class and went to her place directly. Felix was feeling happy because he has started liking her. Irene was watching them then someone came to her.

Taehyung - Hiii Irene....(deep & husky voice with his breath taking looks )

Irene - Ta..Ta... Taehyung.... You called me.. I mean ...hii..(she was feeling butterflies in her stomach)

Taehyung - Will you please favour me????( mesmerizing eyes)

Y/N was feeling nervous because she knows he has come here with some intentions. She didn't look at him and was focus on her book.

Irene -  Ya..Yes...yes..Anything for you..( she struggled to speak)

Taehyung - Can we switch our seat??( deep ocean voice)

Irene - Yes...sure why not..please..( she was happy that Taehyung talked to her)

Y/N was afraid. Now he wanna do more torture to her. She stopped Irene.

Y/N - Why are you...going.. you don't need to...( Taehyung interrupted her)

Taehyung - Y/N.. it's none of your business. I am asking to Irene.( In his cold voice)

Irene left Y/N and put her friend with her nightmare unintentionally. Tae dragged his seat more close to Y/N and sat with smirked on his face.Y/N was  trapped between two guys. Taehyung landed his cold gaze at Y/N from up to down then came close his face to her.

Taehyung(whispered )- I HATE TO SEE THAT GUY BESIDE YOU.. DON'T YOU DARE TO IGNORE ME...AHHH(deep sighed)...Y/N...You shouldn't have bit my lips babygirl...IT REMINDS ME YOUR TASTE. (he licked his lips)

Y/N eyes got widened & her cheeks got red. She was feeling embarassed of his dirty talks. She didn't say anything.

Felix was feeling something different in Y/N when Taehyung came. He got a little insecure of Taehyung. In whole class Y/N was very conscious because of Taehyung presence and Felix noticed that Taehyung is the reason of her different behaviour.

During the class Taehyung was checking out Y/N constantly & Felix didn't like that. Taehyung wrote something on a paper piece and fold it. When the class was over and everybody was leaving Taehyung passed it to Y/N and started to go. Y/N was confused seeing that paper. She took the paper and unfold it. There was written that -

          Y/N...That Was Not Enough.

She got startled and shaked her eyes nervously. She crumbled the paper and looked at him with angry face.Taehyung  was walking slowly. He chuckled and nodded his head then turned his head. He saw Y/N with annoyed face then glanced at Felix who was burning in jealousy. Taehyung again looked at Y/N then rubbed his lips with his thumb and winked at her then left.

Y/N was irritated. She picked up her things and furiously threw the paper in the dustbin then left. After her leaving Felix greeted his teeth. He picked up the dropped piece of paper and read it. His facial expressions got changed and his eyes turned into red.

#Taehyung has silently declared a war between him and Felix.#Y/N be careful Taehyung is going to destroy everything #

See in next 😉🥰❤️