Jealous 5 -I Want To Taste It

Taehyung(Fuming in anger) - Then who are you interested in Y/N??? Jk...jimin ...Hobi hyung...or..THAT FU*KING YOUR NEW GUY...WHY DID YOU ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH YOU?? DO YOU LIKE IT???(clinched his jaw)

Y/N closed her eyes. She was feeling so disrespectful. She moved her eyes away to not to show him her tears.

Y/N - .......(become silent)

Taehyung (Yelled at her) - I AM FU*KING ASKING YOU GOD DAMNN IT.....ANSWER ME....WHY DID HE TOUCH YOU....WHY...??(screaming loudly)

Y/N (get so scared and breathing heavily) - I won't answer you anything....(looking into his eyes. She can feel evil inside him)

Taehyung released her hand. Y/N thought he is leaving her but suddenly he hold her waist and harshly pulled her towards him.

Now theit lips were just inch apart.
Y/N was frightened. Her whole body was trembling. Her heart was beating like crazy. His strong arms hold her tighly. She was scared that what he is going to do with her. He was directly looking into her eyes.

He tried to ignore her innocent face but when he saw her plumpy lips he couldn't controlled himself. He was slowly coming to her lips. His anger with lustful desire was getting out of his hand.

Y/N (Tears flowing continuously) - No..No...plzz..Don't..do..this...to.. me....(her puffy eyes got swollen)

Taehyung (lustfully looking at her lips) - but...i wanna know how.... it taste...(Smirked)

Y/N - Nooo....plzzz..i m begging you... Tae..

Taehyung ( laughed then said in his husky voice) - I will not let any other fu*king guy to get close to you.
I DON'T LIKE IT.

#Destiny never let you know what is it's next move#
#Really hard to fight with you own feeling #

See in next part 😊😛☺️