You Know What I Want To Hear 🔞

RM - Jimin and Jk , Take Taehyung with you ( in order tone)

Jimin and Jk - Come on man, control yourself.. Let's go. (They wrapped their hand on Taehyung's shoulder)

Taehyung glared at Felix and then looked at down side where he hold Y/N's hand like he wanna show Felix that he can't get her. He left Y/N's hand and went with Jk and Jimin.

RM, Jin and Suga were taking Felix to other side. Jin and Suga were going to laugh When they looked at each other but they controlled their dangerous laugh.

RM - Felix Please don't mind... Taehyung has really bad temper. Sometimes he...you know...I wish you understand he is a good man (he tried to make him believe)

Felix - No...I don't mind.. It's not a big deal.(he showed his best)

Jin - You are very nice Man ...(he hugged Felix. Here Jin eyes met with Suga while hugging him. He bit his lips and pressed his mouth with his hand. Suga was literally laughing silently seeing Jin condition)

RM(in mind) - These crackheads won't be serious ever.(he rubbed his head)

At home -

All Kim boys in living area watching a movie and taking about today's fight -

Jin - Hehehehehhe....(Whinshield laughing)

Suga - Ya Jin Hyung...ha.ha..ha..ha( gummy smile)

RM - God..are you serious..you guys are laughing??? What a brother I have got...( looking down and fighting with his laugh)

Jk - Hyung but what was a scene. I have never seen that much angry Taehyung ever....(suprised)

Hobi - Yaa..Tae.. You shouldn't have fight with Felix. He is a nice guy What he said was so normal..You should take it easy..he is
Y/N's friend and we should treat him as our friend too.(with calm voice)

Taehyung(looking at TV screen) - NO....(straight face)

Jimin - Hehehehe..Oh Tae..that...was smooth...( he fell on ground while laughing)

Jk - But...like Tae...I don't like that guy too(in serious voice)

Jimin - I think...me too a little bit...(getting up)

RM - Here we go...okk tell me who among you guys don't like Felix ??....raise their hand(he asked)

Jk - Me ....(raised his hand quickly)

Jimin - Me too..(giggled while raising hand)

Jin - (slowly raised his hand). - May be..(moving his eyes around)

RM - Jin hyung...you too....(surprised)

Suga ( rubbed his nose and raised his hand) - not like I wanna puch him RM....but it takes time for him..to..be my friend....(explained)

RM - Ohh come on..guys...(RM was so done seeing their real face)

Hobi - RM... hahahah..(sunshine laughing)

They were laughing while Taehyung saw Y/N went to kitchen. He went to the kitchen. He saw Y/N from behind she was drinking water. He came to her and said in his cold voice -

Taehyung - How are you feeling know..??(smirked)

Y/N( got startled hearing his voice. She quickly turned around) - Tae.....what...
do you...mean ...???

Taehyung (chuckled & said) - Your so called...fu*king friend can fight for you... congratulations...Y/N...That bloody boy is drooling for you...

Y/N - she kept silent and started to go when Taehyung blocked her way.