What is happening???

Everyone from Mystic Falls was gathered at the Mikaelson mansion for the ball.
Esther was making a speech about family right as a blinding light appeared and consumed all the supernaturals.

They found themselves in a theatre with a large screen in front of them.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHERE ARE WE! - Klaus shouted

Niklausss ! There is no need to shout. - Elijah said calmly - I'm sure everything will be fine.

Well I don't know about that. - Marcel replied

NO it can't be! Marcellus is that really you? - Rebekah said with tears in her eyes, while Klaus looked hurt.

How are you alive? - Klaus asked, while Kol just glared at him

Yes I am alive, no thanks to you. - Marcel said angrily. - I took over New Orleans after you left.

Everyone from the Scooby Doo gang looked confused but before Klaus could say anything else Damon interrupted him saying - Look I'm all for finding out all of the Mikaelsons secrets but I've had enough of this bullshit so I'm leaving, he starts walking to the door with Elena but before he could grab the handle it disappears.

Everyone looks confused.

Kol stands up and yells - The moment I leave this place I promise I will find you, whoever you are and make you suffer the worst possible death.

The Mikaelsons start yelling and arguing with the Scooby Doo Gang as a voice interrupts them saying - SETTLE DOWN IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO ALL TAKE YOUR SITS! We will begin shortly!

Kai Parker emerged saying - yeah right like I'm listening to someone who's too scared to show their face.

KAI! How did you get out of the prison world? - Jo spat, she had never been this scared for her life before.

But before he could reply a powerful burst of magic flung him to his sit, along with everyone else.

It is time to begin, the voice said as something started playing on the screen.

( I know that it is very short but it's just the part where they all get together

( I know that it is very short but it's just the part where they all get together. I promise that I will make the other chapters way longer.)