03

Caroline's flight had just ended, and she was on her way to the school, while Sebastian had already packed his things and said his goodbyes. Karson and Lorelai were having a fight about who would get the last can of Coca Cola, just like normal siblings do, as she walked through the bedroom door.

Caroline: Missed me! - As soon as they saw her they flung themselves at her, fighting over who gets to hug her first.

Lorelai: I'm never letting you leave again, mummy!

The whole crowd was lost for words. The Scooby Doo gang couldn't believe that one of their own would have a kid with their worst enemy while the Mikealsons were insanely happy that Klaus had finally found himself a suitable lady that would love him through anything.

You're lying! She would never do something like this! - Bonnie exclaimed angrily.

I guess you don't know her that well. - Rebekah remarked sassily.

A fight erupted between everyone but all Klaus and Caroline did was stare at each other until he couldn't take it anymore and he asked the voice a question that shut everyone up.

Is she the love of my life? - Klaus blurted out, leaving them stunned.

Indeed, she is the person who went through everything with you and still loved you till the end! - the voice replied leaving people speechless except the Mikaelsons of course, because they saw this coming from a mile away and had huge smiles on their faces.

Karson: Did you find it? - he asked Caroline.

What is he talking about? Find what?! - Freya turned to her favourite brother.

I'm not sure sister, but I have a bad feeling about this - Finn answered.

Caroline: Honey, let's not talk about this now.

Karson: Oh so you didn't! After three months of being off the radar you still haven't found it!

Lorelai: Brother, stop this madness!

Karson: No, you don't get to do this to us! After dad's death, you haven't been there for us. No, you decided to ditch us for the twins. How do they deserve your love more than your own blood related children?

No one could believe what they had just heard. The unstoppable hybrid was dead, that was just impossible. Tears started rolling down Rebekah's and Freya's cheeks, and soon they were joined by Caroline. Unable to stop herself, she stood up, went next to Klaus, and slapped him across the face, exclaiming, 'How could you leave me, you were supposed to be here forever!'" But what was more shocking is that he wasn't angry at her for doing that, but that he was actually genuinely happy that someone would care that much about his wellbeing. So, he gave her a tight hug, whispering that after they get out of here he promises that he would never leave her, not caring that more than half of the people in the room could hear him.

Caroline: Do you really feel like that? I never meant .....

Lizzie and Josie came running into the room, hugging Caroline and trying to take her away, so they could talk to her about everything she has missed.

Why are they talking to me, aren't they Alaric's children? - Caroline asked confused.

Maybe they think of you as an aunt or something, through if you ask me your never getting that title for my children after that stunt you pulled. - Elena rudely answered.

Rebekah was about to defend her new best friend but Caroline stopped her saying- She's not worth the hassle.

Lorelai: I'm really stupid, aren't I?