01

The screen shows a young girl with auburn hair walking through the woods.

Hope: When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause.

But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story?

My name is Hope Mikaelson.

What? There's more of you! - Alaric exclaimed

LIAR! - Klaus yelled. - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE VAMPIRES CANNOT PROCREATE!!!

Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. - the voice replied calmly - and as for your siblings, Freya and Davina were able to find a spell that can make vampires reproduce. It will all become clear soon.

Everyone was in awe, especially the Mikaelsons.

Wait, are you saying that I have a ... - Rebekah started talking but before she could continue she was interrupted by her brother Kol who asked - Who are Freya and Davina and how do they know us?

We will get to all of that in a little bit for now just watch. - the voice replied

I come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between.

Well at least she's admitting it - Damon said with a chuckle following soon after and all of The Mikaelsons and some from the New Orleans gang gave him a death stare.

The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new.

......

Landon: Rafael, seriously, it's not right.

Rafael: It is what it is, Landon.

Landon: You're not Catholic. You shouldn't have to confess your sins.

Rafael: I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh. If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it.

He's a very strong wolf. - Hayley said, most of the people agreed with her while others "cough,cough" - Elena - was confused as to how she knew he was a werewolf

Buenas tardes, Father Pietro.

Buenas tardes, Rafael. Por favor, pray with me.

Landon, you can leave now. It's okay, we can take it from here.

Landon: I'm good, Hector.

"Landon, this is between your foster brother and God, okay?"

Rafael: Hey, I got it, bro. Just wait outside.

Landon reluctantly agreed and when outside.

...Spiritus Sanctus. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst...

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING? - Elena asked

They think he's possessed - Elijah replied while rolling his eyes at her stupidity

Rafael:What's going on here? What? What are you doing?!

(Murmuring) (Screaming)

(Tires screech)

A big jeep comes into sight. The same girl comes out of it but there is also two other boys with her this time.

And then we see Ric coming out of the drivers sit?