🏠 Chapter 2

jungkook was angry.

so angry from his hyung.

what the fuck jin was thinking bringing a tiger to his house.

" joonie hyung " jungkook said entering the older office.

" what is it kook ? " the older asked confused.

" i'm calling jin hyung but he is not answering "

" maybe he is busy "

" maybe he is avoiding me " the CEO glared at him.

" and why is that ?" namjoon frowned.

jungkook hit the office with his palms leaning to him  " don't play stupid hyung he is your boyfriend and he doesn't hide anything from you "

" calm down young man "

" i will when you tell me why did your boyfriend brought that shitty thing to MY house "

" he doesn't want you to be alone that all "

" so he decided to bring a fucking predator to my house "

" watch your mouth kook " the older glared at him       " and seriously predator ! he is just a tiny little kitten "

" he is a tiger "

namjoon sighed tired of his stubbornness " you don't want to date anyone. your house is dark and cold like a grave.  why don't you adopt him. he will entertain you "

" do you think that i have time to waste on that ugly creature ?"

" don't call him that he is adorable "

jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath        " call him and tell him to go to my house and take him to any other place because if i found him there i'll throw him out "

namjoon sighed and took his phone to dial jin.

🏠🏠🏠

the little tiger was roaming around in the huge castle for an hour now but hell he got tired and it didn't end.

he didn't see a beautiful mansion like this in all his life.

this place is so elegant.

the furniture is dark and so the walls but it doesn't deny that who ever decorated this is a woman or man with taste.