🏠Chapter 9

jungkook walked out the room with a heavy heart.

sometimes people do things without thinking that it will effect the others badly.

and he regrets it.

jungkook knew that when taehyung left to the hybrid center that he fucked up and he regretted it. and he still regretting it till now.

he hopped in his car and drove home.

he needs to make it up to taehyung for the millionth time now.

what should he do ?

taehyung has clothes and accesories that he likes.

he has toys.

food he likes.

okay he found it.

three days later taehyung was coming back home finaly.

it was the worst three days for jungkook, only if he knows how taehyung was more miserable than him.

he was ready to forgive jungkook that night after what jin and jimin told him. but that night jungkook didn't come nor the second one nor the third. he didn't even think to call him and ask about him.

why jungkook keeps doing this to him ?

taehyung wants an answer so bad. why in a way jungkook is nice with him and gives him hopes that he likes him but in another way he vanishes and run away breaking taehyung's heart and lower his hopes.

" jungkook told hobi that he prepared something special to you " jimin said " don't tell them that i gave you a spoiler " he whispered.

taehyung nodded without saying anything.

" i'll go to the bathroom stay here " jimin said and walked out.

few minutes later when he came back he didn't find taehyung.

he frowned and called him few times but no taehyung.

" shit " he got worried and called jin.

" ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ "

" is taehyung with you hyung ?" the younger asked.

" ɴᴏ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ "

" i went to the bathroom and when i came back i didn't find him "

" ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ " jin said angrily " ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ "

they looked for him in all the hospital but it was no avail.

taehyung is not there.

" call jungkook " jimin said terrified as hell.

🏠🏠🏠

jungkook was making sure that everything is ready. he worked really hard for three days to make this big surprise to the hybrid.

he prepared himself mentally and physically to confess to him. he won't be coward anymore. he won't back off. acutally he is feeling happy and excited, scared a little bit.

he checked the dinner table for the last time and walked to his bedroom to take a shower but stopped when he got a call from jin.

" what is it hyung ?" he asked confused.

" ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ "

" is taehyung okay ?" the younger asked sensing his hyung panicking voice.