🏠Chapter 5

jungkook was signing some papers as usual but there is something bothering him.

what is it ? he doesn't know.

suddenly the hybrid face came to his mind. for a moment when jungkook saw him he thought that he is an angel or a mythical creature.

he remembered how the hybrid was looking at him yesturday and today morning.

he shrugged it because he doesn't care about him.

he will get tired of him sooner or later and he will leave him as everyone did.

he finished his work and returned home.

it was calm.

jungkook likes that.

no chaos and no broken furnitures. the house is tidied. he took a deep breath and walked to his room. he found the hybrid sleeping there.

he sighed and walked to the kitchen to make dinner.

after finishing his routine he walked to his room and tried to wake taehyung up shacking him slowly.

the young boy whined and buried himself deep in the sheets drank on jungkook's scent.

the CEO carried him slowly and put him in the other room.

the next two days were the same. jungkook always watch the hybrid looking at him in the morning and sleeping in his room at night, but today was different.

why the hybrid didn't come to him this morning ?

he shrugged it and walked to his room, he was going to carry the hybrid but he found his temperature high. he was on fire.

he put him down and called his vet and an hour later he was there.

" what's happening with him ?" jungkook asked.

" he is weak is he eating good ?"

jungkook of course shooked his head.

the vet sighed tired of them.

" what's his name ? "

" i don't know " the CEO shrugged.

the vet looked at him as if he grew two heads.

" when did he shift ?"

jungkook tried to remember " four days ago i think "

the doctor sighed " prepare a soup for him for now and buy this medicines. give it to him after every meal and i think you should talk with a nutritionist for his diet "

jungkook nodded and thanked him.

when the vet went he walked to the kitchen and started making the soup.

taehyung woke up minutes later and decided to go to the kitchen jungkook must be there.

he walked near the wall but he fainted. his head was going to hit the counter if jungkook didn't catch him in the right moment.

" why did you walk if you know that you can't " jungkook lost his shit.

taehyung couldn't say anything because he was burning. he closed is eyes and let his master say whatever he wants.

" the doctor said that you are weak so you have to eat this soup " the CEO handed him the soup and got out.

taehyung's eyes were filled with tears. he missed his mother so much. he remembers whenever he is sick she cooks for him a delicious soup and feed him with her own hands.