chapter 14

sorry.

that's what jungkook say every time he fucks things up and that's what taehyung needs to hear to forgive him.

but things don't work like that sometimes.

taehyung won't forgive jungkook easily this time and the older has to earn it.

taehyung knows that jungkook doesn't mean it. he is sure he doesn't mean it but he needs to learn a lesson. he needs to learn that he is not alone and he can share his pain with others. being emotional isn't a shame.

after that christmas morning taehyung decided to move to jimin's and yoongi's mansion to stay with them for a while cause jimin is the only one who knows about his pregnancy.

" we will tell him that you are stressed from exams yoongi is easy to be tricked " jimin said when he asked him if yoongi will figure it out.

four days after that it was taehyung's birthday. all the hyungs met at jimin's and yoongi's house for a little birthday party. jungkook was there too, he bought a little gift for the younger and they sat together and talked and said everything they want.

" i'm sorry for what i did " jungkook said ashamed of himself " i don't know what got me to say that or think of something like that, but i want you to know that i didn't mean it and i'll never imagine myself without you ever "

taehyung nodded understanding. of course his koo koo didn't mean it.

" when christmas comes i always feel sad and depressed. i couldn't forget about that day, my dark side always get the best of me "
taehyung was looking at his boyfriend sadly

" it's okay koo koo i know that and i can feel what you feel because my family died too " taehyung said " but i think we need a break from this relationship "

jungkook swollowed the limp in his throat and nodded. taehyung has all the right to take the decision this time.

" both of us needs some time alone. i want you to stay and figure out what do you want. i want you to learn how to control you emotions to not hurt the persons around you. the persons who love you"

the older nodded " i'll try my best i promise but it will take time and i want you to help me"

" good " taehyung said smiling " we'll take a small break and when we meet again we will work on it and i want you to prepare yourself for the biggest award and surprise ever "

jungkook wanted to cry. he won't find someone as understanding as taehyung. taehyung won't break up with him, he will forgive him and give him an award on top of that.

god he wants to kiss him so bad but he has to respect the younger's decision. no kisses, no hugs till they meet again.

jungkook will do his best to change for himself and for taehyung and for the hyungs.

and for someone else he doesn't know about yet.

he went to his mansion that night and promised himself that he will do his best to earn taehyung back.

in the other side taehyung spent the rest of his holiday revising for his exams to not think about his boyfriend too much.

he talked with jungkook and now he is relieved that there is not break up. they will take a break taehyung will decide when it will ends. he won't cry nor tire himself anymore because he has cubs he has to take care of. their safety comes first. so he is eating and drinking his medicines, he sleeps enough hours, he tries not to stress himself too much about exams. and things are working fine.

he asked hoseok to hire a prey hybrid to tutor him at home for the extra lessons.

when he knew that he is pregnant he became a little bit protective so a prey won't be a danger for him and his babies.