PROLOGUE

Scorching red eyes and crimson hair?

"Who is this person?"

That's not me!

Where am I?

What is this place?

I recently lost my job and was looking for a job after getting fired. With all the college loan and no penny to my name I was bawling my eyes out while drinking. I don't remember when I blacked out and the next thing, I am here.

I got reincarnated as the main Villain of the story 'Orealia Redcliff'. A woman who was treated high and favourably only because of her status. The only daughter of the Duke Grandeur Redcliff.

The true issue is that I opened my eyes just as she was about to receive a sentence for poisoning the heroine of the novel "Amaryllis: A Glittering Hope.".

"If you marry me, you won't be punished for any crimes and I will defend you."

"If you don't, you risk receiving a severe punishment such as exile or imprisonment or both. Any of them would make an appropriate punishment for attempting to kill the Crown Prince's Fiancèe."

"Sign this agreement and I will help you. I need you for just one year."

What is this situation?
Who is this guy?
I don't remember him! Sigh, he must have been a suspicious character!

Good lord!
What am I getting punished for?
For not paying my loans, for kicking my colleague when he tried to misbehave or for drowning my liver with beer! Uwahh!

"I will sign this contract."

Am I ever going to wake up from this nightmare?

The journey of the fake Villainess to save herself from doom.
As the real Villainess vanished, before she could meet her fate.

Meet Orealia Redcliff. She's not your typical vicious villain, but she's bad in her own way......

_____Ko. Eris_____