CHAPTER 4

What is this situation?
Why am I here?
What's wrong with this guy?
Aaaggg! how did I end up here!

NEXT DAY

*Silvy, let's have desserts and tea in the garden and forget about the picnic. We'll do it next time."

"Okay, my lady."

Let me enjoy the tea and the view of the garden. I'm thinking of running away tomorrow.

IN HER ROOM

I took out jewels and packed them in the pouch I only packed the ones which looked expensive after asking Silvy. I just asked her "how much do you think this necklace would cost". I don't think she could doubt the 'rich Orealia'.

Done with the packing. I could not take anything more than jewels and a few coins. I will sell these once I escape.

NEXT DAY

It's the day. I will escape and hide far far away. I don't know much about this country but I think I will manage with whatever information I got from Silvy about how commoners live here.
Silvy has been a great help. Should I give her a jewel as well.
I think I should. Let me give her a ring then. That will make her happy.

"Silvy, here, this is for you".

"What is it? My lady".

"It's a ring". I want to give it to you as you have helped me a lot in these few days. I handed her the ring.

"I, I can't accept it". She backed away as if she was doing something wrong.

"Please accept it Silvy. You earned it". I insisted her to take the ring.

"Okay, my lady". She replied.

"Prepare the carriage I will quickly ask the father for his permission". I said as I left to meet Orealia's father.

"Yes, my lady".

IN THE STUDY

"Father where are you?"

"What is it my lovely daughter?"

"I want to go out". I said abruptly.

"You can't!" He said with a stern expression on his face.

"Why not? I will take care of myself. Please, just this once! Please, father".

"You won't stop until I say 'yes' that's how you've always been.
Okay, you can go. Don't forget to take the guards." He agreed at last!

"Yes, thank you father.
I am leaving."

'She comes running and leaves in a hurry. I guess she is regaining her memory.' Father thought to himself.

"Silvy, everything's ready?"

"Yes, my lady."

Finally! Now I just have to find a way to escape. I jumped with enthusiasm.

"Silvy, we should buy some books."

"As you wish, my lady."

I was holding in my excitement to leave this tragedy and get away from this plot thing. I would rather live like a commoner than to die. I can't relax thinking I could get caught anytime! I sighed.
This carriage ride is feeling long. Only when we want to reach somewhere fast the ways get longer and longer. When will we reach there!
I took the knife with me, right?
Of course, I did. That's good.