𝟛𝟚

(𝕙𝕠𝕚 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕖𝕩-𝕓𝕠𝕤𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖)

Soojung was sitting on his red armchair drinking tequila with green olives while looking at the beautiful view of the city buildings through his massive window.

Another kidnapping was a success that made him smile, thinking of the amount of money he's gonna receive in return of the numerous children he's gonna give off.

And let us not forget him kidnapping his ex-worker Han Jisung who's the son of that cop Han Donghoo who was "this" close to bring him down but luckily that old man is long dead, and Soojung took interest on the younger appearance and character and he wants him to be his.

Minutes passed, one of Soojung's guys had approached him and then whispered in his ears a very big news that made him widen his eyes.

Soojung(yelling):“THAT FAMOUS FETUS MAFIA GANG WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME!!!”

the other nodded his head and then requested permission to talk again.

"Their boss called saying he knows all about the organization of errands since your grandfather's first crime attempt"

Soojung stands up after hearing that while his eyes got wider than it was earlier.

He walked to his member and grabbed him by the collar.

Soojung:“my grandpa and his friends were the founders of this organization, he didn't pass it to dad because he had chosen to go against him so I'M THE ONLY HAIR HERE and I won't let anyone destroy what my grandpa achieved, YOU HEAR ME?!!!!”

"Then, killing them is the best option?"

Soojung hit him on the head and spit on his shoes.

Soojung:“you idiot, I can risk losing this organization and I still had a debt to pay so call whoever this boss and send him the address”

.

.

.

.

.

With the furry coat on his shoulders on top of an animal printed shirt which the first three buttons open while wearing the tightest leather pants with boots.

The sassy look, the expensive brand sunglasses, and the bright blonde hair.

Soojung:“greetings SKZ's boss I'm choi Soojung a member of the Yui organization”

Soojung pulled his hand towards the boss for a handshake but the blonde only grabbed his hand with three fingers and shook it two times disgusted by it.

Soojung:“I never expected you to be this young”

The other crossed his arms and looked towards him with a superior look.

"What can I say... the youngest is always on top, am I right Bangchan, Changbin?"

If you already guessed it right, IN is now playing the Boss's role because it was a part of Bangchan plan to fool Soojung.

Bangchan was putting a proud smile on how much IN ace in acting his place While Changbin found the younger very hot putting that sassy bossy character on.

IN(bossy tone):“I'm tired, lead the way to the meeting room and bring some wine cause I'm thirsty”

Soojung felt like punching him right on his face but he controlled himself and led that sassy brat towards where they could talk about the errands.

While those three succeed in fooling Soojung, Minho and Seungmin were able to sneak in disguised as one of the leader's men.

Seungmin:“if we get caught...can I blow up this building?”

Minho:“you can do that after we save Han”

They kept walking around the house searching for something that could help them find Jisung.

"HEY!! YOU TWO, STOP!!"

upon hearing that, both had stopped and stood straight besides each then they slowly turned around their heads towards the direction of the voice's owner.

"Who are you? I never saw you before"

Minho sighed and walked toward the guy and looked up cause he was taller than him.

Minho:“I'm lee know, the boss called me this morning to keep an eye over the hostage you have here”

Work smart and not hard... Using the errands secret so he could break his way through security guards to save Han.

The man looked left and right and told the two men to follow him.

"I don't know the details but if you guys are here for that job I'll lead you two to where we are keeping the hostages"

Once they arrived at the door which led to the basement, Minho hit the guy on the back of his head making him go unconscious.

Seungmin:“you go save your boyfriend, I'll look for the security system”

With that being said, the hacker runs away from there and Minho opens the door not caring about Seungmin claiming Jisung his boyfriend.

Because what is important right now is saving him.