3 - Awkward Moments

~ 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~

Gregory seems uneasy about something as he stares at me. I opened my mouth to ask him if he's alright, but as I opened my mouth to speak, Aspen and Mike came back over with the fries.

"Hey guys! We got the fries, but Mike and I think it'll be fun to walk together and enjoy these at a park or something. Is that fine with you both?" Aspen asked Gregory and I. I nodded with a small smile. Gregory simply looked at the two adults, one being his older brother. He then nodded after what I believe was his contemplation.

We both got up from the table and walked past the long line of waiting customers. We exited the café and wandered down the sidewalk of the roads.

Aspen and Mikey were very social with each other. I mean, they were friends about 8 years ago and then we didn't get to see each other again. Not until now.

But between Gregory and I, it's very awkward. The silence between us was heavy and almost sufficating. I didn't dare say a word. His expression on his face said he was not interested in talking to me whatsoever.

~ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~

Why do I almost want to speak with this boy, Evan? I don't know him like Aspen apparently does, and I don't exactly plan to get to know him. It's just incredibly awkward between us.

What is this strange feeling about this boy? It's not good... But then again, it doesn't feel to bad either?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM LITERALLY SO SORRY!!!!!!
I have been super busy lately with my birthday and school stuff and things at home that I haven't had time to post this chapter. It's been sitting in my drafts for about a week or two now.

I did finish it before but before I could post it my phone died and it didn't save the work and I was very disappointed with that but oh well this is the least I could do :)

Happy birthday to me from two days ago! 🥳🎂🎉

WORDS:
350