~ {+} A/N + VOTING {+} ~

Hello all my wonderful and amazing lil Solarflares!!😊

I just want to say thank you for 1k reads! This is my first story on Wattpad and I am so happy that people have enjoyed it :)

At first, I just wanted to write this story for fun. But now I only write it for entertainment purposes. I don't write this just because I can, I write it because I genuinely want to and I love receiving feedback from you guys all the time!

Things are always happening and keeping me busy in my life, but I always find a moment to stop and relax and write these chapters for those of you who are keen and want to continue the story.

Again, thank you for 1k reads. It means a lot to me. I never thought I was the best writer, but everyone else had confidence for me to be a great author one day. I am always making mistakes and everybody does as it is a natural thing we cannot help. But I have come a long way from where I was when I was only 7 or 8. I am no longer as young as that anymore. But I still find it to be a passion and a hobby of mine to write stories for people to enjoy at their own free will.

Wattpad allows me to write freely and not worry about anything at all! (( except for criticism and hating)) It allows me to open up and feel free. Thank you to those people who have joined me on this oh so long journey. We all have come a long way in life over the days, weeks, months, years, decades, etc. I'm just happy and glad that there are still people who are critics and haters and make people feel bad about themselves and insecure for their own greed and well-being.

Now, this will be holding the official voting box in the comments. If anyone has made it this far and not skipped over it, please do vote for the next fanfic that I should write after this one is completed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Castle Swimmer
Siren x Kappa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B) Five Nights at Freddy's
1) Evan x Gregory/Gregory x Evan
2) Ennard/Noah x Michael
3)Charlie x Elizabeth
4)Henry x William
((You choose from these options))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C) Lumine
Kody x Lumine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D) Voltron: Legendary Defender
Lance x Keith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E) My own Fiction story
Aspen x Evolet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can choose from the listed options above but remember, I must agree to the terms in case somebody requests something different or any little changes.

Thank you for reading this somewhat long/short A/N and voting if you did.

Have an awesome time, and we'll see you again soon!

Enjoy!!

WORDS:
465