𝟛𝟛

Laughter filled the whole room.

Soojung laughed at IN's jokes and rethinks finding the younger arrogant cause he enjoys talking with him.

IN:"and after standing for a really long time there getting humiliated I just brought out my school scissor and stabbed him right in the eye just because he called me a weakling troublemaker kid"

Soojung:"ohhhh~ THAT ROCKS!! *thumbs up* you are a psycho one for stabbing someone in the eyes in that early teenage age"

They drink their wine after the younger signal with his hand to Changbin to give him the file and once he receives it, he throws it on the coffee table.

IN:"these are all the paperwork errands from 1979 to 2003 and *shows a disk* this little guy is the key to access to your organization's secret platform where all your attempted crimes are gathered"

Soojung was about to take that disk but IN couldn't let him and got closer to Soojung ears and whispers.

IN:"you will get to have the disk in your hands if you tell me who is in the upper hand of you"

Soojung swollen his throat, he wondered how SKZ gang went far from searching about the organization... After he grandpa died, the organization was given to him with his grandpa's friend's grandchildren but half of them left.

Soojung:"what topper hand? My organization has no such thing... True that it is only held by four people but we are all powerful enough to handle it"

IN:"you do human trafficking right? If so... i wanna see the hostages you have here and in return you can have all the information we gathered"

.

.

.

.

.

"Han..Han...HAN!!!"

Jisung shut his eyes open and looked right at who was calling his name and there he found Minho who was crouched in front of him With only inches away from each other while both of their noses were connected.

Minho:"i missed you, Han...i was scared I would lose you forever"

He hugged the younger who was surprised by the sudden hug.

Jisung(low tone):...can you untie me pleaaase~ it hurt..."

Minho rushed to get rid of the ropes that were bothering Jisung.

"It's Han-oppa's Knight!! He came to rescue us!! YAAAAY!!!"

All the kids start yaying while most of them start running in a circle around minho and jisung laughed at the kids screaming and repeating the word "OUR KNIGHT".

the two adults melted on the children's innocence finding it very pure and cute.

Jisung:"NOW, KIDS ALL AROUND THE ROOM LISTEN HERE, MR.LINO CAME TO TAKE YOU ALL ON A TRIP OUT OF THIS CASTLE"

the kids start yaying again.

Both adults smiled again then looked at each other and locked eyes. they both stared at each other and couldn't let that smile drop cause each one finds peace in the other's stare.

"is Mr.Han gonna kiss Mr.Lino"

"they can't kiss, both of them are boys"

"What is wrong with that? Mr.Han was waiting for Mr.Lino to rescue him"

"YEAH! just because they both boys do not mean Mr.Lino doesn't deserve a kiss"

How did the table turn like this.

Minho and Jisung stand in the middle of the children blushing on how the children were encouraging them to kiss each other.

Then a little girl with two ponytails ran towards the both men while holding her teddy bear and when she arrived she tucked Jisung's shirt.

He looked at his side and found the little girl wanting to say something.

The little girl(pointing at her lips):"i can kiss Mr.Lino for you"

He didn't know why but he felt jealous over what she said so he smiled and patted her head.

Jisung:"don't worry, I'm up for that"

He walked to Minho then he grabbed him from his jacket and kissed him on the cheeks that caused the children to start cheering and clap their hands.

Minho(fast heartbeats):"ohh shi- you really did that...you could've let the little girl kiss-"

Minho was cut midway by Jisung pecking his lips very quickly.

Jisung:"I am the only one who is allowed to kiss you"

Minho was out of words blinking his eyes while blushing on what he heard from Jisung was true.

just after moments that teddy bear girl started crying and when jisung asked her why she was crying, she said she wanted to kiss Minho and that put them in an awkward situation with the children.