𝟛𝟜

Soojung:“WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!”

Soojung led SKZ gang towards the basement door where he kept children as hostages and when the four of them arrived they found one of his men was on the floor.

He immediately called the security guards from the camera room to ask them what really happened.

*on the phone*

"Hell, yes boss"

Soojung(losing his nuts):“WHAT HAPPENED HERE? WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY IS ONE OF MY MEN ON THE FLOOR?!”

"uhhmm, I was trying to call you but you never picked up"

Soojung:“I DON'T WANT YOU TO GIVE ME EXCUSES!! I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND WHY CAN'T I REACH ANYONE HERE!!!”

"the adult hostage breaks his way through the door and runs out from here shooting mostly ten of our men"

Soojung:“that IMPOSSIBLE!! he was tied up so that he was unable to move and where did he get a gun from?!”

"I'm sorry I was—"

Soojung cut the line on the other face and ran down the stairs to the basement to find it completely empty. He couldn't believe his eyes...

IN:“you lost your treasure,right?”

Soojung looked at him with red eyes finding the younger smile at him and it made him jump into one conclusion and that was...

Soojung:“it was you wasn't it...you took all those hostages from me didn't you”

IN just laughed hysterically while hiding his eyes with his hand with his head looking up.

That made Soojung's blood boil so he ran towards him and grabbed him by his neck slamming him into a nearby wall then he pointed a gun onto his head.

Soojung:“you think it's funny? I've lost billions of Won and you're here laughing like you achieved some kind of success?”

Ther was no sign of regret and fear in Jeongin's eyes, he was still smiling like a joker.

When Soojung charged his gun and was about to pull the trigger.

*thumps*

Someone hit him with a metal pipe, he turned around and looked at who hit him with deadly eyes as he touched the back of his head and felt liquid there and when he looked at his hand he found his fingers painted by blood and at that very moment he fell down the floor and lost consciousness.

IN:“WHAT THE HELL CHANGBIN?! I WAS ABOUT TO SHOT HIM IN THE BALLS”

Changbin didn't say anything who walked towards Jeongin and held his hand and dragged him out of the basement.

.

.

.

.

.

Jusung:“where are the rest?”

Minho:“Seungmin is activating the self destruction of the home security system”

Jisung:“SELF DISTRACTION?!!!”

The way Jisung shouted that surprised...Minho found it very cute.

Minho:“I heard from Changbin it is something regular in every mission of the gang”

Seungmin:“YOU GUYS MANAGE TO ESCAPE”

The hacker came running to the meeting place when he spotted the two men with a van containing all the kids that were kept as hostages.

Jisung:“yeah, I was wondering about the bomb you've set?”

Seungmin:“it not a bomb it is a self distraction, they are totally different and the house will blow up in 30 minutes”

Minho:“did you manage to trick Soojung?”

He was talking about the phone call Soojung did when he found one of his men on the floor and the basement door open...

Yes! that person on the other line was Seungmin.

Seungmin:“that crazy a§h0le was very furious that kept yelling at me on the Fu©king phone like a lame fu©ker and that same son of a bit©h also cut the line on my fu©king face... tch, what an annoying who®e”

Jisung's head becomes dizzy on how many swears Seungmin had spelled.

Not long had passed since Changing, Bangchan,and IN came and the gang was completed so all of them left that area after.

.

.

.

.

.

Soojung woke up with a pain in his head, he stood up and started walking up the stairs and kept walking around the house till he found of his men.

Soojung:“what happened? Where did SKZ go?”

"I don't know boss...I just woke up"

Soojung swear under his mouth thinking of way to get back on SKZ gang.

Soojung:“just you wait SKZ... I.N!!! I WILL KILL YOU ALL ONE BY—”

*BOOOOOOOOM*

- Rest in peace - Choi Soojung - since       Chap 29 to Chap 34 -

~you were a useful extra character~