CHAPTER 48

As we stepped into the disco bar, we were immediately greeted by the thumping beat of loud music. The place was bustling with tourists and locals alike, with flashing lights adding to the vibrant atmosphere. She grabbed my hand and led me straight to the dance floor, where we found ourselves amidst a crowd of people, all immersed in their own dance moves.

"Let's have a great time tonight," she playfully suggested, beginning to let loose and get into the groove.

Naiwan si Dizza sa entrance ng bar at hindi ko alam kung sanay ba siya sa ganito basta nakatayo lang siya doon, nakahalukipkip na parang bata. I moved my pace to see this woman in front of me, sumasayaw na ito habang hawak-hawak ko ang waist niya.

Her attire consisted of a snug dress made of a delicate, clingy fabric that accentuated her body's curves. The dress boasted a plunging neckline, teasingly revealing a modest glimpse of her cleavage, adding an element of allure to her outfit. Under the dynamic disco lights, the fabric sparkled, producing playful reflections that synchronized with her every movement. This attire, adorned with sequins and rhinestones, shimmered like a starlit sky, enhancing her vibrant presence on the dance floor. With each step and sway, she effortlessly embodied the disco era's essence, emanating confidence and charm, causing a warm sensation in my stomach.

"Rhea, try not to move too much," I advised, keeping her safe amidst the bustling crowd.

Our part of the dance floor was a bit cramped due to the crowd, and our bodies occasionally collided with others. To prevent her from bumping into someone while she enjoyed the music, I held her closer.

"Why aren't you dancing yourself?" she asked.

"Because I'd rather watch you dance," I answered, our bodies occasionally brushing against each other, just inches apart. I could feel her warmth, and there was a growing tension between us.

"You're killing the vibe," she remarked, her voice firm, but her body still swayed to the rhythm of the music.

Hindi ko maigalaw ang katawan ko dahil naiimmobilized na ako habang nanonood sa kanya. Di ko kayang gumalaw kasabay ng katawan niya kasi ang puso ko na mismo ang sumasayaw sa tuwa at galak habang pinapanood siya.

The atmosphere was infused with the scents of various colognes, a hint of cigarettes, and the unmistakable aroma of alcohol, which made my head spin ever so slightly. As I observed her dancing with that playful smirk, a mischievous idea crept into my mind. I started to synchronize my movements with hers, deliberately pressing my body closer to hers as we swayed in harmony with the sound. Her smirk and smile grew more evident as our bodies moved in sync, lost in the music, and carried away by the mounting tension between us.

"I'll never tired of saying this to you," I whispered to her while we dance. "I could say this an infinite times, you're beautiful, always," I added, my words flowing with the rhythm of the music.

“You're lying.” She retorted.

“Here we go again,” I complained, biting my peck. “You're beautiful.” I said again.

"I'm Rhea Blee Isfaela, and I'm beautiful because the universe told me so..." she replied, a statement that filled my stomach with fluttering butterflies.

A smile drew on my lips, it's not because of the tension between us but her words really sent a heavily feeling on my soul.

"It's like my body isn't the only one dancing right now," I confessed, my hand gently tracing her back while she raised her arms into the air, swaying her body in a seductive rhythm.

She smirked again, our faces mere inches apart. Despite the temptation, I refrained from kissing her, "You mean?"

"My heart is merging with the music because of you. It's dancing, beating like crazy," I concluded, her hands resting on my shoulders as she pressed her body closer, inching nearer to mine.