Epilogue

Elsa

I huffed and looked at the time. It was five in the morning, and I was wide awake.

I turned to look at Nicholas who was sleeping peacefully next to me. I didn't want to wake him up just to take care of my needs. He had a long day ahead of him, flying out to a meeting with Mr. Roberts, and other high-end restaurant owners.

They saw the custom-designed wine bottles for Mr. Robert's restaurants, and how they attracted more customers. Customers loved the whole idea of taking a unique wine bottle home with them as a souvenir. Some even started to collect them.

The sales went crazy and landed us a few more deals. I suggested that each restaurant have its distinct design as a trademark, but with Nicholas's wine business name engraved. And he was going to meet them all and show them my sketch ideas. I would have gone with him, but since I was heavily pregnant, I couldn't fly.

Maybe it was because I knew he would be gone, and wouldn't be by my side for the next couple of days to take care of my needs. I could relieve myself, but I was huge, with only five weeks left of my pregnancy, and it was getting a little too difficult for me.

I finally fall asleep back again and wake up in the eight in morning because of my cutiepie.

"Look at you, you're so freaking cute!" I sniffed, wiping my tears away as Kiki rubbed her head against my belly. It had me ugly crying as I continued to stare at her and shower her with pets.

Footsteps hurried down the staircase, and Nicholas looked at me with a frown

"Baby, what's wrong?" He looked around our living room to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. He crouched down in front of me as I sat comfortably on the couch.

"She's just too cute! I can't handle it." Another wave of tears streamed down my face. He laughed and looked at Kiki.

"She's a cute one." He continued to chuckle, rubbing her head as she purred in joy.

"Are you ready, my love? The others are here." Nicholas wiped away my tears. I nodded and took a deep breath. As I managed to keep myself in check, Tessa,
Dante,Antonio,Giovanni, Logan, Josh, Renzo, and Asher made an appearance. Since Nicholas was going on a business trip, I was going to stay at the manor where everyone would be. And Nicholas was making sure I would have extra security, even if I was just going to the manor.

I was thrilled about the fact Nicholas decided to give Asher a chance. He had to work his way up but it took no time because Asher was highly skilled. The success of Geotano was actually because of Asher and his connections, and Nicholas could benefit from it all.

Just as the men greeted me by calling me Donna out of respect, Tessa greeted me by calling me a fatass.

"Fatass, really? I'm carrying your niece or nephew." I shot her a blank look. We decided we didn't want to know the gender, and let it be a surprise.