𝟜𝟘

The penthouse was empty.

The boss isn't around, the hacker is locked up somewhere doing whatever he's doing, and no one knows where Minho and Jisung were with no idea of what they're doing right now.

Only IN and Changbin are present in the gym room sitting together on the same leather bunch staring at the empty gym room.

Changbin:"Chan-hyung told me he's gonna go visit Felix"

IN:"seungmin is always out of sight, that guy is a total weirdo"

They both took a sip of water at the same time.

Changbin:"i wonder where Minho and Jisung are?"

IN:"I bet they are together...they are secretly dating"

Changbin looked at him with wide eyes and IN just wore his disgusted face.

Changbin:"YAAA!! Don't be delusional... They look nothing like that"

The youngest just rolled his eyes and mimicked Changbin boring nag.

IN:"how do you explain Jisung kissing you on the cheek this morning, it's because you led him to Minho's room last night and that results them to end up together"

He explained to his hyung why he thinks like that but the elder couldn't believe him and start defending himself.

Changbin:"I didn't do it on purpose, I thought Jisung wanted someone to be by his side on his first night here so the first person who came to mind was Minho"

IN:"still you made it happen"

That it!!! He got angry at IN's behavior.

Changbin:"how can you be sure? DID YOU SEE THEM?!"

IN shook his head and Changbin smiled believing he claimed his victory over him.

IN:"but I heard them when I was passing by that floor, and I was sure I heard Minho calling Jisung his 'darling' Before Jisung started giggling then kisses sounds were being heard...eww! that sounded so disgusting that I couldn't dare to look"

He took another sip from the bottle when Changbin sat there amazed at what the younger just said about their two team members.

Changbin:"woah... i can't believe this, they have known each other since Felix's birthday. they are pretty fast... don't you think?"

IN just shrugged his shoulders standing up and walking out from the gym when Changbin followed him.

Changbin:"where are you going?"

IN stopped walking so did Changbin, he sighed then turned only his upper body to face the older.

IN:"going for a motorcycle ride...why? you wanna join me?"

It was very unusual and weird for Changbin to be asked that because from what he knows about the other one, IN had never invited anyone to hangout with him before.

No one, anyone...not even Bangchan.

Changbin:"how about a race?"

The younger smirked and nodded his head signaling him with his hand to follow him.

IN:"do you know how to drive those?"

Changbin:"try me"

Both wore their helmet and rode on different motorcycles where IN's one was red while Changbin's one was white.

They start the engine, the force of the back wheels against the ground while spinning was enough to throw the ground dust away.

They both start at the same time but IN was fast to pass through Changbin and be in front of him.

They drive all the way through the territory road till they reach the metal gates that were opened hurriedly by panicked guards.

they left that area and the neighborhood then they reached the main road where they passed through cars and busses, where they broke the law in passing in every red light was shown on top and driving under a very high speed.

It was a race after all.

After all that, they drove to a hill where there was a view of the city from the top.

The two shared a seat on the same motorcycle together enjoying the view while cans of soda were in their hands.

IN:"I won"

Changbin:"so what? I let you win"

IN let out a "tch" sound underneath his mouth shaking his head twice with a sigh then take a sip from his soda.

Changbin:"IN, why do you hate your name?"

That was a sudden question that took IN by surprise but he didn't show it and stayed calm.

IN:"you don't need to know"

He skipped answering his question, it made Changbin very upset but didn't give up on this topic... He wants to be there for the younger when others fail to do that.

Changbin:"but don't you think it's cruel for your parents...i mean they gave you that name"

IN(throw the can):"I don't wanna talk about this... you just ruined my mood"

IN stand up and turn around about to leave while the older stand up too facing his back.

Changbin:"jeongin... ever since I heard this name, it got stuck in my head. it is a very beautiful name and it suits you"

IN stop walking and turned to Changbin looking at him with fierce eyes, he then ran towards him and grabbed him by the collar.

IN:"I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS!!!"

(𝕒̀ 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕧𝕣𝕖)