part 1

Author's pov.

It was late midnight. A car was moving on bridge. Two men were inside the car. One of them was driving the car and other was sitting in the backseat talking on phone. He was middle age man in his early fifties.

"Yes sir. I will look into case personally" he said looking tensed . Person on the other side said something to which he nodded and cut the call.

"Raj sir. Voh mujhe do din ki chhuti chahiye" driver asked nervously. Raj Malhotra looked at his driver before asking"kisliye?"

"Sir woh meri shadi hai na " he replied blushing. Raj laughed and nodded his head. He looked outside and  saw a girl on the bridge edge
He understood what was going to happen. He suddenly shouted to stop the car.

Driver immediately stopped the car. Raj ran out of the car to bridge edge and pulled the girl down.

"Are you mad ? What were you doing ?" He said worriedly. But the girl didn't respond and just cried.

"Why you saved me? No wants me . No wants me to live. Everyone left me. I want to die , please " she cried. Raj felt pity on the girl. Then he saw her wearing bridal lehanga. Her make up was smudged . Then she fainted on him. He grabbed her and took her to his car.

He told her driver to take them to his house.

Soon they reached . Raj moved out of car and took the girl in his arms .

"Doorbell bajao or jao tum"as he said driver rang the bell and went away.

The door opened by a girl in her early twenties. She was looking beautiful in saree.

"Papa aap late-ye kon hai papa"

Raj went inside the house and laid the girl on sofa.

"Navya manik ko phone Karo or kaho Ghar Ane ke liye " Raj told his daughter in law navya. Navya nodded and called her brother in law manik.

On the other side,  In a general ward of hospital.

A doctor was checking the patient and writing something on his notepad. Nurses were standing behind them.

"Are you feeling well now sir?"he asked his patient who is an old man.

"I am well now my son"old man replied back smiling. Doctor too smiled and moved out of general ward.

Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up"hello dr. Manik Malhotra speaking"

"Manik Ghar AA jao ,papa bula rahe hai jaldi "his sister in law said in worried tone which scared manik.

"Papa thik to hai na?"manik asked panicking.

"Nahi bas tum aa jao"navya said and cut the call.

Manik hurriedly went in his cabin and packed his bag and went home.

He soon reached his home. He went in and saw his father and sister in law sitting on the sofa looking worried and a girl was laying on the sofa.

"Kya hua papa ?aap dono theek to hai"manik asked concerned. Raj smiled and patted his back.

"We are fine beta .but this girl doesn't look fine.see her once "Raj pointed to the girl .

Manik looked back at her and got lost in her innocence whic was radiating from her.

"Manik"Raj shakes his shoulder.

Manik moved to her and opened his medical bag . He checked  her. His face was close to her. He didn't notice when she opened her eyes slowly. But when she opened her eyes fully and saw a man near her,she screamed . She pushed manik hard.

"Stay away "she screamed and ran behind sofa looking frightened.

Manik looked at Raj and navya. Navya moved to her "look we won't harm you. He is a doctor ,let him check you"
Navya said softly not to scare her.

"N..noo no please..let me go"she couldn't stand properly.

"You are not looking well please let us help you. He is  my brother and he is police officer"she pointed to her father in law.

But the girl looked so traumatized that she again fainted but manik grabbed her before she lands on floor.

"Take her to guest room manik" Raj said .
Manik took her in bridal style and moved to guest room. He laid her on the bed and checked her.

"I think kuch bura hua hai iske saath"navya voiced out her thoughts on poor girl.

"Hmm bhabhi .but let's try talk to her tomorrow " he said closing his bag and then looked back at her . Don't know why his heart got restless seeing her in this condition. His eyes got teary seeing her so scared and traumatized.

"Hmm chalo subah baat karte hai"Raj also left.

"Mau yahi rukti hu iss ladki ke pass"navya said and went to room to change.

Manik looked one last time at her went to his room. He changed into fresh pair of clothes and slept on the bed thinking about the stranger girl.

First chapter complete ✅.

I know it's not upto expectations.

Now question is-

Who is this unknown girl?

Why she wanted to kill herself?

This all will be revealed in some next updates.

Give your love and support.

Your author
Naina.

Stay tuned....